Aggervated with seats...

Laurette

I wish there was a perfect seat out there... I really do. But there is something I dislike about every seat I've owned and its really aggervating.

DD is currently sitting in a RA50, it is either too reclined or too upright in my vehicle. There is no inbetween because the inbetween will eventually turn into too reclined. Plus she has no leg room, which I know is not a safety issue but it bothers me.

I'll probably be switching her to the RNXTSL soon to see how I like that seat for a while. It is just so annoying to adjust and over-reclining is a problem agan...

I'm just aggervated... Don't really know why I posted this other than to get it off my chest.

MyRide doesn't work because with the deep SIP and high profile combined with the hight of the SUV makes it hard to get her in the seat for 5'4" me...

Loved the CCO, until she grew some and then she would stick her feet/legs off the side and I would have visions of her foot becomming crushed/trapped between the door and seat in an accident.

Truefit has the same issues as the MyRide plus difficulty adjusting the harness.

Really... there is just not a perfect out there and it makes me sad...

ADS

cookie123

Just want to say - that's aggravated:) I also hate that there's something I dislike about every seat. I've been waiting for the perfect seat for decades. Maybe by the time the next batch of grandkids arrive.

I think if the Radian had a detachable headrest like the True Fit and a nice smooth harness adjuster, and installed like a Britax, I'd be satisfied.

Mommy2Marcus

I am right there with you. There has been something about most every seat I have owned that has aggravated me, but I have only really & truely loathed two seats. They were the True Fit & Comfortsport. Most others just have a small minor annoyance or two.

My biggest complaint is the head slump in the Nautilus, but other than that I love it & it is getting better the older he gets. The Generations 65, I find the harness to close to hisneck & so does he. The EFTA, the tabs bother me some & it is so high up, but still love it. AOE, to short of top slots. MA, just not what I wanted it to be in the end. My Ride, tilted alot when installed RF in my car & could be hard to adjust RF.

So as you see, I have owned WAY to many seats for one child. :eek: I didn't name them all either. :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC