Finally, pics of Gavin in the MR and comparison pics with the MA!

zactayaus

I got the MR right before we went away for 9 days and Gavin wasn't feeling well so I didn't have a chance to really play. I finally got a chance today to try him out in it and do some comparison pics to the MA. I think it's one of the first seats we've tried that he doesn't look huge in (well at least in my opinion).;)

100_1153.jpg
GavinintheMR.jpg

100_1154.jpg
100_1164.jpg
100_1165.jpg

100_1151.jpg
100_1157.jpg

100_1166.jpg

And this one cause it's just cute:
100_1170.jpg

ADS

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
He's adorable!

It really amuses me that in the first row of pictures, the MR appears to have more room, but in the second row of pictures, it appears to have less. LOL!

Have you pulled out the ruler to see which one eeks out more space?

Athena

Yes, one should always include an extra pic because of cuteness! :) Seriously, very cute!

Are they close as far as height growth? Are they similar in how much front-back space they take?

Thanks!

zactayaus

He's adorable!

It really amuses me that in the first row of pictures, the MR appears to have more room, but in the second row of pictures, it appears to have less. LOL!

Have you pulled out the ruler to see which one eeks out more space?

I haven't taken any measurements but the harness slots seem almost identical in height (you can see where his ears are in relation to the top harness slots on both seats in the first two pics. I think they are dead even.

zactayaus

Yes, one should always include an extra pic because of cuteness! :) Seriously, very cute!

Are they close as far as height growth? Are they similar in how much front-back space they take?

Thanks!

I truely think that he will outgrow both of them RF by height at nearly the exact same time (the MR might have just a smidgen of room more than the MA).

They are also almost identical in how much front to back space they take up (the MA may take up slightly more room because it sits up higher on it's base, but not by much).

dmpmercury

That funny that the myride has slightly more height room for rear facing because when I tested it out at BRU I found the opposite to be true. The boulevard had more height room than the myride. The myride also gave more room for front seat passengers in my vehicle but it sounds like I got more space from the myride in my vehicle than you did in yours. I guess vehicles can make a difference.

Irishmama

Thanks, I was just pondering this very comparison. My BRU flier came today, and the Sonata MR was calling my name. (Had to cover my ears, there is no room in the budget when I have a perfectly good MA). :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC