Pics of my 7yo in the MR65. He actually fits!

zactayaus

Here's Austin in the MR65. He turned 7yo in April. He is about 44lbs and about 46". Please keep in mind the seat was not installed.

100_1144.jpg

100_1145.jpg

100_1150.jpg

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
What did he think of it? I think he looks super cozy!

Oh, and for any folks not familiar with the My Ride, the harness covers have to be removed at 40# so the boy in the pic would need to have them removed if he were to use the seat in the vehicle. (I know that these pics were just for show and not being used in the vehicle).

zactayaus

What did he think of it? I think he looks super cozy!

Oh, and for any folks not familiar with the My Ride, the harness covers have to be removed at 40# so the boy in the pic would need to have them removed if he were to use the seat in the vehicle. (I know that these pics were just for show and not being used in the vehicle).

He thought it was very comfy but is not willing to give up his TB that he just started riding in a couple of weeks ago.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the harness pad PSA. I haven't read the manual yet, just playing with the seat for now. I'll be sure to read it from cover to cover though before we actually go anywhere with it in the car.:thumbsup:

asch884

my son who is 6.5 still fits in the my ride also. His stats are very close to your sons. he is 43lbs and 47 inches. When he rode in it he said it was very comportable.

essnce629

Does he have a short torso?

My DS1 just turned 7 this week and I tried him in the MR65 when we were trying out seats for DS2 and there's no way he could fit in there! But he's 57lbs and must have a longer torso than your DS since he's 49" tall. He did fit great in the CA, RN, and TF though! We ended up with the TFP and DS1 is just about a 1/2 inch over the top slots now (he was even with them at 6 1/2 years old) but he still had plenty of room in the shoulder area and said it was really comfortable when I tried him in it again a few weeks ago.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
He has a very short torso. He is just over the 3rd slots on the GN.:eek:

OKay, taht makes more sense, lol. I was trying to figure out what was going on, because dd is significasntly shorter than some of the kids mentioned in this thread (43 inches) but well over the MR top slots...of course, she is nearly at teh top of the nauti harness. :cool:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC