I got a stroller!!!

mominabigtruck

Yeah for me!! I have been looking everywhere for a carraige type stroller I could afford on a small budget and I was going to get a peg and everyone on strollerswap told me it was bad for outside. So I was at Big Lots today looking around and they had a compass carraige stroller for $40!! So of course I have it out of its box to look at it and it had everything I wanted except for the big canopy and I figure I can live without it for $40. Then also had the compass infant seat which is really nice, I was really impressed and I loved the fact that you didn't have to rethread the harness. I might have to go back and get it later on as I checked the manufacture date and it was made in 2005 but it said it was good until 2013, and that's plenty of time to talk dh into another baby.;)

ADS

TheRealMacGyver

Then also had the compass infant seat which is really nice, I was really impressed and I loved the fact that you didn't have to rethread the harness. I might have to go back and get it later on as I checked the manufacture date and it was made in 2005 but it said it was good until 2013, and that's plenty of time to talk dh into another baby.

OOH, I'm not even going to touch that one!

Big Lots is pretty cool for some stuff:D

Morganthe

That's wonderful! :D :D Congratulations :)

The 'big canopy' is easy to imitate. Use an aftermarket sunshade such as the one by Kiddopotomas

I've had one similar to this for years. It worked on a tiny Graco stroller with a teeny tiny canopy all the way up to my large Quinny. It's absolutely awesome & stretches where you need it. The only problem is if you have a very narrow stroller on an extremely windy day. The hood is really arched so it easily billows in the wind. Vrrooom! Take off! ;)

LuvBug

ooo I need to check ours out again sometime soon. I dont need anything, but every now and then I can find some cool items Id never see around town anywhere else(like no one around here carries anything compass).

That is a great deal! dont forget to post pics ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC