So sad...

amy&girls

My baby is growing up. :(:(:( I let her ride in the booster this weekend and she did AMAZING. The belt fit her nicely, and she just sat back in her seat and looked out the window. (she's 5 now, about 44in tall and 40ish pounds, so I know she'd be ok with the booster, I just don't know if *I* am ready to have two of my kids in a booster)

ADS

babyherder

My car seemed so empty for my first few weeks of the summer with NO harnessed seat in the back. Even though my youngest babysitting kid is 4 and over 40 lbs, plus my harnessed seat was crashed, plus I have no top tethers so I think they're really better off in a booster. But it just seemed strange (and still does at times) to see my littles without a harness!

DabOfLoven

I know how you feel. I just moved my DD into a turbo since she started Kindergarten. I needed something that my mom could use if needed that I know would be used correctly. My mom had a bad wrist and back so she can't install seats and only has a pickup so can't leave them installed. It feels SO weird her being in the booster. She's growing up too fast *sniff sniff*

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC