Did I make make myself a liar?

Ladyl

I just bought a Radian 80sl. I got it for a steal, but i had to make deal with DH. This is my last seat until boosters. I figured that we would just get TurboBoosters when my two boys are ready. From the pictures here I love the way they fit. So I said boosters would only cost about $50.

I was just looking at the spreadsheet and it looks like TB probably won't be enough growing room. I don't know their torso heights but DS1 has about a half inch left in a MA. Oh, and he'll be four in September, we'll probably start booster training in the spring. Would a Turbo serve him through all of his time in a booster?

ADS

Maedze

It depends on your vehicle. If you have vehicle head rests, you may be able to simply use the Turbobooster in backless mode when he grows out of the high back. If you don't, you'll need a taller booster.

Ladyl

WE have head rests! And side curatin air bags so that should help with side impact protection, right? Either way its good to know!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC