Target carseat deals 8/22-8/28/2010 including Scenera 40RF

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Our Sunday Target flyer arrived today with the following carseat deals in effect Sunday, 8/22 through Sat. 8/28/2010:

Graco SnugRide in Talula pattern (22 lb. weight limit) $69.99
-All other infant seats are also on sale per the ad

Cosco Scenera 40RF (40 lb. rear facing limit model) $39.99 Aberdeen or Marianne pattern

Graco Nautilus $139.99 Garrison or Tilla pattern

Evenflo Big Kid Amp backless booster $19.99 red or blue pattern

ADS

Jeanum

Staff member
Me too. The ad doesn't give any indication that it will be online, too, but usually the deals like this are online as well as in store going from memory of past sales. I guess we'll see in the morning when we can check on the online prices for the on sale carseat models from the weekly ad at target.com. :)

Jeanum

Staff member
From a quick look at the target.com site this morning, online pricing is a mixed bag with some/most but not all of the specific carseat models at the same sale prices listed in the Sunday flyer/weekly ad. The Nauti in Garrison or Tilla, Snugride22 in Talulla are showing up at the sale price online. On the other hand, the Big Kid Amp in red or blue is showing up now at $24.99, and the Scenera 40RF in Aberdeen Black was showing up at the regular price of $54.99 and now it's showing as out of stock when I went back to link directly to it for this post. The 40RF in Marianne isn't showing up at all online at target.com when I searched for Scenera/Scenera 40RF. :eek:

mayamac

If you order online don't forget to use TOEY738U for 10% off and if you have discover card, shop through the discover website for 5% cash back

poohbear

If you order online don't forget to use TOEY738U for 10% off and if you have discover card, shop through the discover website for 5% cash back

If you are a AAA member, you can go through AAA for 10% off as well. I don't know if that is combinable with the TOEY code.

Irishmama

From a quick look at the target.com site this morning, online pricing is a mixed bag with some/most but not all of the specific carseat models at the same sale prices listed in the Sunday flyer/weekly ad. The Nauti in Garrison or Tilla, Snugride22 in Talulla are showing up at the sale price online. On the other hand, the Big Kid Amp in red or blue is showing up now at $24.99, and the Scenera 40RF in Aberdeen Black was showing up at the regular price of $54.99 and now it's showing as out of stock when I went back to link directly to it for this post. The 40RF in Marianne isn't showing up at all online at target.com when I searched for Scenera/Scenera 40RF. :eek:

The Scenera's are still showing as out of stock online but it will show the sale price if you go to the weekly ad link, then pages 18-19, click on the picture of the Scenera in the ad, and it will give you the option of the black Aberdeen or the pink Marianne.

Also, if you click the Amp picture in the ad, it gives you the option of the blue online at the sale price, it shows as in stock. The red shows as in-store only. HTH!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC