Joyjoy singing...

skaterbabs

You'll need to turn up the volume - she's unusually quiet. lol :D
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fnXaA3nh4xw"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fnXaA3nh4xw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ADS

skaterbabs

Thanks
She's singing part of "Would You Like To Swing On A Star" lol

"Swinging on a star

Would you like to swing on a star
Carry moonbeams home in a jar
And be better off than you are
Or would you rather be a mule

A mule is an animal with long funny ears
He kicks up at anything he hears
His back is brawny - and his brain is weak
He's just plain stupid with a - stubborn streak

And by the way, if you hate to go to school
You may grow up to be a mule

Or would you rather be a pig

A pig is an animal with dirt on his face
His shoes are a terrible disgrace
He ain't got no manners when he eats his food
He's fat and lazy - and extremely rude

But if you don't care a feather or a fig
You may grow up to be a pig

Or would you rather be a fish

A fish is an animal what swims in a brook
He cant write his name or read a book
And to fool the people is his only thought
Though he slippery - he still gets caught
But then if that sort of life is what you wish
You may grow up to be a fish

And all the monkeys aren't in a zoo
Every day you meet quite a few
So you see it's all up to you
You can be better than you are
You could be swinging on a star"

Loves2sing

She is so sweet! When i turned it up, it caught my DD attention. She is 19 months, and she sings all the time. I sing often at my church, and will practice in the car, and she always sings along with me. It looks like Jenna will be a little like Joyjoy!

beeman

Thats cute. She's got a good start on that tallent. When she's a little older you should teach her and the boys to sing in the three part harmony!

lovinwaves

Awww how precious!! Peyton came running over when she heard her singing on my laptop!! She tried to join in with her, but couldn't figure out what song she was singing LOL :D

skaterbabs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f1fyuN5dXI

Here's a very good version of the song, it's an old Bing Crosby tune that we love.
I love listening to Joyjoy sing, espedcially when we're driving down the road. A few months ago we out and about and it was raining REALLY hard. The sky was practically falling. lol I nearly died laughing when she piped up in the back seat with "row, row, row, your boat...." lol

JaRylan

I don't think I've ever heard the whole song before but I've always loved the first part, lol. Thanks for sharing your little star!

skaterbabs

It had been years since I'd heard the whole thing, but a few weeks ago CJ asked me what the rest of the words were and since I could only remember the chorus I looked it up for him.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC