Swap True Fit covers?

ADS

NannyMom

does anyone have black aurora and want Judi's pink/brown? If so can you remind me to remind Judi to remind me to send her pics tomorrow. No wait, that's not right. If you have black aurora and want Judi's cover....do u want to do a 3 way?

NannyMom

Judi, here are the pics of the damage to the cover. It's the blue plush peeling off, I suspect from Sofi climbing into the seat seat herself (RF). I couldn't provide a prrof of purchase, so LC didn't care. I had the same issue with the damaged TFP, but they decided to stand behind it anyway.

Close up
View attachment 7979

So you can see where it is on the seat, and the size of it.
View attachment 7980

Last edited:

Maggie

Oh, forgot all about this.

I'd trade my City Chic TFR cover, but don't really want the pink polka dotty one. :eek: Too light for us.

I have kids crawling all over me right now and can't think to save my life, but if that helps in you any way and I end up with a cover other than the pink polka dotty, I'm all for it. :p

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Right now, it looks like blue aurora, retro geo and cranberry. Just tell us what you do like, out of all the covers that LC makes, and we will see what we can do.

Maggie

Are those three all ones from the Recline or Premiere models? The original ones won't fit on the R and P models, right?

When I google the Cranberry and Aurora covers the pictures all look like original ones.

NannyMom

Maggie-

I want Black Aurora (on of the first TF covers, and now a new TF cover) or Cranberry (one of the first TFP covers), but not the Pink Dotty. So if Judi wanted mine, we'd do a 3 way with someone that had what I wanted, and also wanted the Pink Dotty.

If you traded with Judi, you'd give her the City Chic, and you/she would find someone that wants Pink Dotty, and has what YOU want.

The original TF covers fit the TFP and TFR, but it covers the level indicator on the front of your seat.

Maggie

Okay, so I like Monet (was that an option?), blue aurora or retro geo. DD doesn't like all plush like the cranberry.

Chex wanted the pink polka dotty, in exchange for cranberry, right? So what if Judi gave Chex the pink polka dotty, Chex gave you the Cranberry, you gave me one of yours (you have aurora and retro geo? so confused) and I gave Judi mine?

Or am I off my rocker?

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
A 4 way! No, that is just fine. I would be happy to be the first one to ship also, so no one would be without a cover. I do have to have a cover on my seat right now, and the rest of you use the seats all the time.

NannyMom

Okay, so I like Monet (was that an option?), blue aurora or retro geo. DD doesn't like all plush like the cranberry.

Chex wanted the pink polka dotty, in exchange for cranberry, right? So what if Judi gave Chex the pink polka dotty, Chex gave you the Cranberry, you gave me one of yours (you have aurora and retro geo? so confused) and I gave Judi mine?

Or am I off my rocker?

LOL. Oh, forget a 3 way, sounds like we're doing a 4 way ;) I get CHex's Cranberry, Chex gets Judi's pink dotty. Judi get's MAggie's City Chic, and Maggie gets my Retro Geo or (slightly damaged) Blue Aurora. If all parties are up for a 4 way.

Unless someone has a black aurora :whistle: SPEAK UP OR FOREVER MISS THE TRADE :eek:

Maggie

Wahoo! A 4 way. :p

Now, what's the middle like on the Aurora? Is it kind of like nylony back pack material? That's what the city chic is and we love it. DD gets hot easy.

NannyMom

Wahoo! A 4 way. :p

Now, what's the middle like on the Aurora? Is it kind of like nylony back pack material? That's what the city chic is and we love it. DD gets hot easy.

Yes it is. The outter is plush, and the inside is not. You saw the pics posted above with the slight damage, right? Learning Curve will NOT stand behind the product and replace because I have no proof of purchase (just adding this for full disclosure ;)).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC