Swap True Fit covers?

ADS

Maggie

Well, let's swap then. Winter is almost here ( and it will last a good 8 months here LOL) so if I decide it will be too hot for the summer, I have plenty of time to look for another swap.

Mine's only about a month old and in great condition. I'll pm you.

Maggie

Ok wait. Now I'm being all indecisive.

Let me sleep on it. I'm just afriad of that light pink and DD. She attracts dirt like a magnet.

NannyMom

Looks liek that is from the original, correct?

cranberry is from the premiere. It's what has to go back on my seat next week :(

How about a 3 way? You want my blue aurora cover? It does have some slight peeling spots (I can give pics). But if it's just a demo seat :whistle: I'd love black aurora (original TF), and I know I'd liked some of the recline covers.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I wouldn't mind a three way. Gotta get Chex in this though. Oh please, do not quote me.

Oh, and yes it will do a demo, but you know I will end up using it.

NannyMom

Oh, duh. You could also have the brand new retro geo that comes on my replacement seat. I like blue aurora better than retro geo.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Ok, I like cranberry, kind of. I like geo, kind of. Wish they would have more fun with the actual cover! I really like the yellow and pink one, but I think it is a regular cover.

NannyMom

Ok, I like cranberry, kind of. I like geo, kind of. Wish they would have more fun with the actual cover! I really like the yellow and pink one, but I think it is a regular cover.

What yellow and pink? Monet (floral)? Yes, that's a regular TF cover.

NannyMom

Yeah, Monet. All I could come up with was M, and that was so not helpful.

I have Monet. Learning Curve didn't like that I had it on my TFP. It was in the pics I emailed them of the bent arb. She kept telling me it didn't fit. It's getting grungy from Sofi walking on it :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC