Swap True Fit covers?

Mae

Wahoo! A 4 way. :p

Now, what's the middle like on the Aurora? Is it kind of like nylony back pack material? That's what the city chic is and we love it. DD gets hot easy.

I have an Aurora. It's kind of like the nylony back pack thing you speak of. I can take pictures if you'd like. :) (Note: I am NOT in this trade! lol)

ETA: Does this help? My Aurora cover...

IMG_9385.jpg

IMG_9384.jpg

ADS

Maggie

Yes it is. The outter is plush, and the inside is not. You saw the pics posted above with the slight damage, right? Learning Curve will NOT stand behind the product and replace because I have no proof of purchase (just adding this for full disclosure ;)).

Yep. :) And the retro geo almost looks like the City Chic without the infant insert. Except the sides are plush on the Retro Geo, right?

NannyMom

Thank you!

I can't decide. :p

NannyMom, you don't want to get rid of your Monet do you?
I'm considering it, but not sure. But, um, someone.... else has first dibs, she's asked me a zillion times if I'd sell. I'm about to post pics of the blue aurora, I'll post pics of cranberry and monet too, just for the heck of it. I just went out and took all 3 covers (monet because it was on the seat, BA for you, and Cranberry because I had to put it on to be returned this week).

I love that aurora. The black one. Niiiice.

:stompsfeet: you can't like black aurora, that's what I like

Monet:
picture.php

Cranberry:
picture.php

Blue Aurora:
picture.php

Maggie

Ok, well since the Retro Geo looks almost identical to what I have now it would be kind of silly to pay to swap and then get basically the same thing. :p

I'm a little worried about the slick fabric being hot on the blue Aurora, but since summer is almost over we can deal with it. ;)

Ok, so has anyone talked to Chex? Cause if she doesn't want to trade our plan won't work. :p

Maggie

So, NannyMom, what are you going to do with the Retro Geo cover coming on your new seat? :whistle:

I'd be interested in buying it if you're not going to use it. That way I can have the Aurora and use the Retro in the summer since it's the same fabric as my City Chic, we really like the City Chic fabric.

NannyMom

So, NannyMom, what are you going to do with the Retro Geo cover coming on your new seat? :whistle:

I'd be interested in buying it if you're not going to use it. That way I can have the Aurora and use the Retro in the summer since it's the same fabric as my City Chic, we really like the City Chic fabric.

Hmmm..... so I could throw my Blue Aurora in the trade, and get a Cranberry. I'd have my Monet and sell the Retro Geo. hmmm.... maybe. I like the slick of the nylonish seats for the winter. But I don't like how light the Retro Geo looks (which is why I didn't want that cover).

No one has black aurora to trade? :(

Maggie

Ok, I gotta get some housework done. :p

I'd be interested in Chex's cranberry too I guess, NannyMom, if you decide not to swap and hold out for a black aurora.

NannyMom

Ok, no one shoot me please. I think I'm going to back out :eek: The more I look at the covers, the more I like Blue than the Cranberry. And I might call and see if I can get retro rails instead of retro geo.

Maggie

That's ok. I was just thinking that I liked the Cranberry more than the Blue Aurora. :p

So, if Chex is still interested, we can swap 3 ways. Me to Judi, Judi to Chex and Chex to me. And if she's not, well, then we're back at square one Judi. :p

Chex

Hahahahaha! Thanks for the pm, Judi! Haven't been on the computer all day today, so I had no idea what had happened with this thread. But I think I have a slight headache now. :dizzy:

I'm totally up for a trade! I love the pink polka dot cover! So yeah, it sounds like it was almost a 4-way, but now it's a 3-way.

Wow, we women here at c-s.org get down and dirty quickly, don't we? :p

Maggie

LOL

I've got like 2 seconds and then I have to be out the door and won't be home until late, but I'll pm you guys in the morning to work out shipping and what not.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC