Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

where are the car seat reviews please? (BLV 70 &TF & TWE)

I wonder if anyone could point me in the direction of the reviews please??? I was mooching about this site before and stumbled across some very detailed reviews - but can I find them again?!? can I heck!!! - also any other words of wisdom on these seats apreciated.

I think I have a plan now re little lumplett getting too heavy for her 18kg 5 point harness here in the UK (watch it go pear shaped!!)
    First I'm going to take a look at the Britax 2 way Elite in the flesh (Got to travel 50 miles!!! then back grrr) then if that's no good I will look into importing either the Britax Boulevard 70 or the True fit - depending on the reviews and any advice given.
    AND will find out about getting a top teather point retrofitted in the car........................................
    Watch this space.
    Last edited by Emi; 08-19-2010 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Improve the title to make my question clearer.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Reviews?? BLV 70 &TF & TWE

Go to the "Articles, Reviews and FAQ's forum" there is a car seat review subforum with car seat reviews. I will also be posting my own review of the BLVD70 hopefully tomorrow if not over the weekend.
    Jen CPST-I
    DS1: 7 years 43# 49" Monterey, Probooster, Turbo SS DS2: 5 years 36# 41" Recaro Prosport, Frontier 85 and BV70

Re: Reviews?? BLV 70 &TF & TWE

you could always ask about the twe in the Canadian and International Forum, you might get more replies
    Chrissy Mum to : Ds Isaac(6) & dd Annabelle(2)