who goes where... a WWYD

Cryssy Jane

Zack is leaving next friday, and after sending a letter to Ashley's parents, her father called me today saying that the mother did not explain that if she wasn't present I couldn't hold her spot, nor was I getting paid. He says he wants her in this environment, so I'm thinking ahead to seat locations.

Kiddos:
Amare: 28.5lbs, 12 months, almost 15 inch torso, currently rides rf in a CA LX, here monday through friday
Savannah: 20lbs, 17 months, 10 inch torso, currently rides rf in a CCO, here only here mondays and tuesdays
Ashley: 30lbs, 21 months, 14 inch torso, hasn't been on a ride with me yet, here monday through friday
Madison: 30lbs, 2 years, not sure on torso, hasn't started yet so I could put her in whatever, here tuesday through friday
Odin: 32lbs, 2.5 years, 15.5 inch torso, currently rides rf in a XTSL, here monday through friday.

Current set up in the van (2006 mazda mpv)
Driver ----------------- Passenger
RF RN XTSL ------------- RF CA LX
RF CCO ----- RF RN 80 ---- Empty

Seats I have:
1 keyfit 30
1 CA LX
1 CCO
1 RN 80
1 RN XTSL

We will not be going anywhere on tuesdays more than likely with all 5, but trying to see if I could fit 5 in there anyways in case of emergency.

The keyfit will fit baseless in the 3rd row if needed, however only Savannah can fit in it. Radians will only install 3rd row center in the 3rd row. A RF radian will not puzzle with a rf CA in the 3rd row. Would prefer to keep everyone RF if possible.

ADS

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
If you need to put all five in, use the KF30 for Savannah, the CCO for Ashley or Madison (whoever fits better,) the RN80 for the other one of the girls, and then leave Amare and Odin in their CA and XT, respectively. :)

That's the least moving around and reinstalling, which at least for me, is a premium. I hate having to move a vanful of seats several times a week, lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC