De-Lurking to Introduce myself...

R&J'sMom

Hi Everyone! My name is Melissa and I am a SAHM to 2 boys, Ryland & Jacob. I have been lurking here for about a month and doing research on carseats and yesterday decided to switch my boys from Eddie Bauer 3 in 1 seats to Britax Marathons. So far I love the new seats, the fabric is so plush and the seats are MUCH bigger than my EB 3 in 1's.
Can't wait to get to know everyone!

ADS

scatterbunny

Welcome (officially), Melissa! :D

I also switched my child from a 3-in-1 to a Britax (but to a Husky/Regent), and was blown away by the difference in quality!

canadianmom2three

Nice to meet you, and I must say I LOVE the pic of your boys...my older DS used to consent to wearing matching clothes with his little bro, but now at 10 he is a bit too cool - your boys look sooo sweet, glad to hear they are enjoying their new seats:)

broken4u05

I love the britax seats. And welcome you will have fun here. But you might spend much more money (i know i have) lol

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Welcome! I found this site while searching for a seat after my 2yr old out grew his comfortsport :( I ended up with a MA and love it :D

MySillyKids

We went from a 3-in-1 to a Regent also. You're just like right up the freeway from me too. LOL.

We are west phx.

JaRylan

Welcome! I found this board when I began my search for a HWH seat for my 4.5 year old son. My son is Rylan (no d).

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Hi and welcome Melissa. We moved dd from a 3 in 1 to a marathon too and never looked back. The difference in ease of use and installation is ginormous.

R&J'sMom

Welcome! I found this board when I began my search for a HWH seat for my 4.5 year old son. My son is Rylan (no d).

We actually pronounce it "Rylan", kind of a soft/silent "d". When I was pregnant I thought it was such a nice, strong name for a boy!

I'm so glad I stumbled across this board, all along I thought the EB 3 in 1 seats were so great and I can't belive how much bigger and nicer the Marathons are!

R&J'sMom

Nice to meet you, and I must say I LOVE the pic of your boys...my older DS used to consent to wearing matching clothes with his little bro, but now at 10 he is a bit too cool - your boys look sooo sweet, glad to hear they are enjoying their new seats:)

I love dressing them in matching outfits! They are a year and 10 days apart so I have an easy time finding outfits in both their sizes. Hopefully they won't object for a while!

JaRylan

We actually pronounce it "Rylan", kind of a soft/silent "d". When I was pregnant I thought it was such a nice, strong name for a boy!

I'm so glad I stumbled across this board, all along I thought the EB 3 in 1 seats were so great and I can't belive how much bigger and nicer the Marathons are!

We couldn't come up with a boy's name. One day when we were driving somewhere I got out the name book and started at A and went through the names putting different letters at the beginning. "Bob" - Cob, Dob, Gob...."Dylan" - Cylan, Mylan, Rylan....and that is how we got the name. I flipped to the r's and saw Ryland but I had Rylan in my head.

Rylan's first convertible seat was an Alpha Omega/EB...who didn't have one of those, lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC