I feel sad today...

Mommypooh

I took my DD GN out of my van for good. She is moving into a Old Style Parkway booster. She is 7 and just outgrew the GN.

I wish I could buy another pink seat for her, but it is just not in the cards right now.

And until I can get a new cover for the GN no one else can use it.

My baby girl is now in a booster full time.

I was not ready for this day.

ADS

zactayaus

Yup, I just recently moved ds2 out of the GN and into a TB. He still had room to go in harness mode but he is going into second grade now and desperately wanted to be in a booster. Many of his friends are not even in boosters any more let alone harnessed seats. I couldn't use the GN as a booster in my vehicle because it couldn't be buckled next to our MA and I also don't have latch in my vehicle and didn't like the ideal of such a heavy seat not be latched in.

Any way I am still terribly sad about it. My little man is growing up.:(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC