• Boulevard70 in Emily

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Marathon70 in Allison

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Other please explain :)

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

njkj

I swear I am the most indecisive car-seat buyer EVER LOL. Ok, so I canceled my Amazon order so I could order through babycatalog.com since I now know the new Britax seats WILL fit in my car :) Now I don't know which one I want LOL.

Either the Boulevard70 in Emily

Or the Marathon70 in Allison

PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE!!!!

ADS

love-pink

allison. my favorite of the new covers is the smokey pearl, but i really wanted the ma so i went with the one i thought was next best :rolleyes: i had an emma ma (which is the same fabric as the emily from what i can tell) i really wasnt impressed with the pink portion of the cover. it was so bright it just didnt seem to mesh with the classic looking floral part. ive also had a ally ma (which is the same as the allison) and i really really thought that cover was nice. very smooth and soft like the cowmoo. :twocents:

ZephyrBlue

I ordered the Emily. Love the BV headwings. And the cover is wayyy cuter IRL (it's the old Tiffany, IIRC). I've seen the pink/brown combo that Britax is using on the new RA55 at Target and it's meh. Cute, but meh. And I think that floppy plastic head thing that extends on the MA looks ridiculous.

njkj

I'm a fan of headwings, myself, so I'd go for the BV. Both are really cute though!

Me too, but I really wish there was a less girly but still girly cover KWIM. I would go with Paisley but um, I'm not sure about having a bandanna in my back seat :eek:

njkj

I ordered the Emily. Love the BV headwings. And the cover is wayyy cuter IRL (it's the old Tiffany, IIRC). I've seen the pink/brown combo that Britax is using on the new RA55 at Target and it's meh. Cute, but meh. And I think that floppy plastic head thing that extends on the MA looks ridiculous.

I don't like the floppy head thing really either.

NVMBR02

I don't like the Marathon70 so I would get the BLVD70 in Emily. I like the Allison fabric better though.

love-pink

thats what i thought my emma ma cs would be. i specifically got it to match with a tiffany parkway. but when it came they were to different pinks with the same floral fabric. the tiffany has a deep pink color, the emma had a bright pink.

love-pink

emma, what i think is the same as the emily.

kiddos084.jpg

3m03ob3le5Q55U55R2a7v389bafd33ae215a6.jpg

tiffany dc cover, has the deeper pink.

user8658_pic968_1271203464.jpg

kiddos092.jpg

love-pink

i couldn't choose between the allison and cowmoo. everyone in my family said cowmoo lol. i will definitely be getting an extra cover, it will be cowmoo :D

njkj

I think that is what I will do. I will get a BV70 in CowMoo and then later on I will buy another cover :) :)

BTW: I called and asked my parents and they said CowMoo also LOL

njkj

Thanks for your imput ladies :) :) I gave Dh the deciding vote and he chose CowMoo. so we now have a Cowmoo BV70 on the way from babycatalog :) :)

njkj

Yes and no. I tried these out in the car today at BRU and they DO fit :) I still want to know if a RN fits though ;) I really really doubt it though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC