baby love in the marathon 70 =]]

love-pink

finally had my turn to try out the new britax marathon 70 today at babiesrus :D :D
over all i like it :rolleyes: the shell does seem thinner or more flexable than the previous ma style, like splash said. but its still a lot thicker than the avenue i am using at the moment. i didnt find the straps any harder to loosen or the seat to feel cheap.

im still not sure if ill just cancel my pre-order and get a rn80, so basically playing with it today has gotten me no where lol.

here is dd2 in the ma70 in jet set i believe. she will be 10 mos. on the 20th and is just under 22lbs ;) pictures are from my phone so not the best :eek: also i took the extra padding out. these are all rear facing on the brus test bench :thumbsup:

all the way up
d2ad05ba.jpg

all the way down
a7746711.jpg

side view. i believe it was fully reclined.
b3c61b1b.jpg

here are a few pictures of her in the roundabout 50.
c07534e0.jpg

1774f6db.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

love-pink

yup. when they were sitting next to each other up on the shelf the ma70 was about an inch if not a tid bit more shorter than the ra50. I didn't even think to look at how low each sat when on the test bench though.

cookie123

Yeah, that's what I meant. Lower as in lower to the vehicle seat! I don't know - I'm probably not going to get one of the new Britaxes. I need a new seat - well, I want a new seat. So now what. What would puzzle good next to the TB's? Anyone know?

cpsaddict

I absolutely love the look of it! I am soooo excited to get one! I am not worried about leg room. DD is 15mths old and her feet barely touch the seat in the MA.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC