Good Deal? (EasyWalker Double)

hlauburn

I found these listed on craiglist for $250. I can't find much info on them, but it looks like these are older models. They're listed as new, without boxes, but include raincovers.

I'm looking for a side by side for Disney World trips, especially one that can hold a bigger kid but with a decent recline for the little one.

easystroller.jpg

Any opinions?? Thanks!

ADS

hlauburn

The seller said she'd take $200. I'm really tempted, but I love some opinions before I go check them out in person.

Anyone familiar with these at all? :confused:

huimeilei

I know that mamabargains.com sold some of these strollers (or maybe just the singles). You could look around their "playground" (forum) and see what people said there.

hlauburn

Thanks...I checked it out and there was a lot of info, but it all seemed to be about newer models. I can't even figure out what model these are. I guess it's worth a drive to check them out in person.

Thanks again!

Jennifer mom to my 7

I had looked for info, too, and could only find info on the duo. They look in good shape and pretty new, though. 200 is a great deal on any all terrain stroller, too.

cheerbop

Sorry I don't have the Duo, but I do have a single and I really love it. The seatback is tall and wide. It pushes very smoothly as well.
I think it is a really good deal.

poohbear

If it's not too far for you, I'd go, try it out and see if you like it. As PP said, $200 for an AT double is a good deal... I don't know much about the older easywalkers...

lovinwaves

Can't comment on the doubles, but my neighbor has the lime single one. It is a very nice stroller and that color is just gorgeous in person. But you will stand out in a crowd :p The seats, like a previous poster mentioned, are nice and wide. The canopy is a little sucky, and so is the fold (quite large when folded) but they push like a dream and feel very durable and well made. :) It would definitely hold a bigger kid, and I would surely buy one for Disney but that whole front wheel thing going on is confusing to me. Just wondering how you steer it?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC