Sold my CCO today

Splash

Not sure if this should go here or in pregnancy!

I sold my beloved carrot cake CCO today. Someone got a killer deal on a mint condition seat.

I loved that seat. Really loved it. But it was getting a bit ridiculous for Sam. I wanted to save it for the next baby, but that could be years from now. Best to pass it on to a good home (in this case, a VW Bug).

It was so cute and tiny and nice and cushy and installed like a dream and so compact. And it was the only seat that I ever got as a gift. AJ bought it for me, full price plus shipping :)eek:) from Amazon because she knew how much I liked it. And, I sold it.

It was time for it to go. I have no real use for it anymore. He's very close to too big RF, and it sits so low and so enclosed that he really didn't like it anymore. But, I loved it. And it was a total commitment of "no new baby" that I had to deal with.

Live on, carrot cake CCO!

ADS

mimieliza

I don't have a CCO, but now that I have a big old three month old baby, I'm facing having to sell/donate/give away baby stuff. We're not having any more babies, but it is hard to let go of those size 0 Kissaluvs and the Fisher Price baby papasan chair.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
What a sad day. I am glad my son is tiny and will be in the CCO forever! I love that seat.

rosey2007

Just your luck you will become pregnant right away and will need the seat lol. Sorry you had to let the seat go.

ChristyH

My CCO is next, right now it's not even being used and I know she barely fits in it anymore. I need to let it go and soon but I hate to see it go. :( No more babies for me

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Mine is getting close to outgrown, too. Even though we're paring down all our stuff and selling/donating anything we don't need, I think I might have to save the Coccoro forever. I really don't think I can part with it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC