2010 Honda CRV 3 across Booster?

MySillyKids

My mom just bought a 2010 Honda CR-V.

She's already got 2 radians back there, but now we need a booster.

Anyone have any ideas what would fit back there in the middle?

off to search the 3 across thread!

ADS

MySillyKids

The eldest kid is 6.5.

He's a rather large kid. He still fits in the radian fine, but he's at the top slots, and has asked for a booster. It looks like the back seat COULD fit another radian in the middle (i'll check tomorrow!).

Hm. A probooster! think. think. think.

ummmmm hummmm.

I need to find measurements of the monterey too.

the seat would be used 1-2x a week, and 2-3 on the weekends! :)

julia94115

We have a CRV and currently have two Radians installed- center and rear passenger. Today I installed a Boulevard just to see if it would fit- it WAY fits! No problem! So, out of curiosity, anyone know what the widest width on the Boulevard is?

momto3girls

Senior Community Member
I used to have an '03 crv. The radian will have to go in the middle. The middle seat is too small for a booster. The '10 model is a little wider than the '03. Are the radians rf or ff?

I've heard the monterey puzzles well with the radians. Although I would try to find a probooster since it's narrower. I had a hard time finding a booster that fit in our three across. We ended up upgrading to an odyssey. :)

The blvd & radians play very well together when facing the same direction because the blvd fits over the radian.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
So then, just a hypothetical question, do you think a Nautilus or a Frontier would fit in place of that Boulevard???

I am almost thinking that it would.... hmmmmm :rolleyes:

Possibly. The Frontier is also 19" (or so) and the Nautilus is 19.25-19.75". The difference might be WHERE on the seat it is that wide and how it puzzles next to your other seats. For example, I know that my Boulevard and Radian fit next to each other much better than do my Nautilus and Radian.

julia94115

uh huh...got it!

There was quite a bit of space all around when I was installing the Boulevard. Guess it's time for a Babies R Us fun run!

MySillyKids

If the CRV was mine, i could play with it a lot more. It's my mom;s though. I do have a nautilus, and a frontier, and another radian. lol.

I have a turbo booster, i'll see if any of those seats fit, next weekend.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC