Britax's - Newest Manufacture Date?

SPJ&E

It's time to order Joshua's new carseats and I'm going with Marathons or Decathlons, not sure yet. I've only ordered from Albee Baby before and all their seats say 2006 on them. I want to get the most recent manufacture date possible, but I also want a good price. What's the best online store to go through for that?

ADS

R&J'sMom

I just bought 2 marathon's yesterday from Target, one had a manufacture date of 02/17/07 and the other had a date of 02/22/07.

number3

I just got this seat and it is less than a month old and it is on sale. i dont know if you were looking for a color or not but i like the seat
http://www.specialtybaby.com/br20macocars9.html

I have no means of hijacking I just wanted to pose a few ?'s about this seat in the link. :p ;)

It says it's a 2006 marathon? Is the manu. date less than 1 mo old still?

Also is it a great deal because of what? Just because of a discontinued color (whic I like bTW :eek:) or what?

TIA!!!!

gwenvet

I was calling around recently and www.bambinibaby.com has some 2007 DOM's. Also they were very nice. I also called BestBuyBaby, TravellingTikes, Albee baby and DreamTime Baby (this last one won't give out DOM's) because they had good prices on the MA.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
I ordered a Blvd. (Shannon cover) from Baby Catalog during their big sale in mid-February and received it last week (due to a back order) with a March 6, 2007 DOM, woohoo. :)

broken4u05

I have no means of hijacking I just wanted to pose a few ?'s about this seat in the link. :p ;)

It says it's a 2006 marathon? Is the manu. date less than 1 mo old still?

Also is it a great deal because of what? Just because of a discontinued color (whic I like bTW :eek:) or what?

TIA!!!!
2/23/07 is the date on it. Not sure why it was so cheap but i like it. I just got it about a week ago i think. I love this seat too

Oceana

Just wanted to share... I thought this was funny

after seeing your date thread I was certain to check the date on my new seat I bought yesterday and picked up today

Manufacture date 03/20/07

Thats YESTERDAY LOL

talk about getting every days worth out of it

julie

gwenvet

Just wanted to share... I thought this was funny

after seeing your date thread I was certain to check the date on my new seat I bought yesterday and picked up today

Manufacture date 03/20/07

Thats YESTERDAY LOL

talk about getting every days worth out of it

julie

How is that possible? Unless somehow you picked it up from the Britax factory.:confused: :confused:

Oceana

How is that possible? Unless somehow you picked it up from the Britax factory.:confused: :confused:

It was a Safeguard which are made in the US, they were shipped that afternoon and arrived here 1st thing in the morning.

just thought it was funny to have it be the day before

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC