I sold a BV today

broken4u05

Well i was at great beginnings today before my class and i have become friends with 2 guys there. Well a woman asked a question to one of the guys working about the CR testing she was thinking they had done them on convertibles. I was looking at the strollers this time and he asked me to tell her because he knew i knew more about it so i told her than she had thought i worked there so was asking me questions all that i knew and she wanted the safest seat. I told her the BV had true side impact. She asked a few more things with the guy that works there not far away and she bought a BV. the guy working was like should i give you cash or take you out to lunch? i thought it was funny. He wants me to work there but with my job and school i dont have time. But i would love to. But i just wanted to say YAY

ADS

JaRylan

Yay! I can totally relate to "selling a carseat". I saw someone looking at an AO at Canadian Tire and I steered her clear of it and onto the Radian (explained all the possible issues). She was in a hurry because she had to make her appointment for her car seat check...but had to buy the seat first, lol.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Hehehe, it's a great feeling to help someone choose the right seat, isn't it?:)

I directed some parents away from the alpha omega in wal-mart a few weeks back and they were going to do more research. (I told them that it wouldn't likely be the only seat their child would ever need, so to look at overall cost for car-seats total instead of just the one and a britax marathon costs about the same when you look at it that way.) :)

So - did you take him up on the lunch offer at least? :p ;)

broken4u05

Not this time for the lunch. We have become friends. He has a 4 month old baby girl and i might start babysitting her when she is a little older. I felt happy about knowing so much. I have stopped someone from buying a 3in1 seat before and told her to get the MA but this felt different. I really knew what i was talking about. Not that i didn't last time i just felt better saying it. I am a shy person. Whenever i looked up at the guys working there they just smiled. they said i did a great job. He said he would of corrected me if i said anything wrong but i never did. And i didn't think i would. I was selling a seat i have and all of you here have been a great help for me. Now i just need to learn everything about strollers and i will have a job. I already know a lot about them lol. and i don't need another job

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC