I-trader glitch

ctbcleveland

Today, when I received I-trader comments from other people, it indicated that I had not left feedback for the trade for them. But I had? Not sure why the icon isn't being greyed out.

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I don't use i-trader enough to know. Anyone else having similar problems that persist from day to day?

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
mine did that too, but I just assumed it didn't update immediately... Let me go look and see if it ever updated...

Yes on 7-27 I left feedback first for the seller, she left me one later that day. It still shows that I need to leave feedback for her, and I checked and sure enough my feedback for her is on her page. I didn't click it because I didn't want to double up her feedback...

Last edited:

Mae

Similar situation that I've always wondered, but not cared enough to make a thread of it...

If you go to my Feedback Score in my profile, this is what it says:

Feedback Score: 9
Positive Feedback: 100.0%
Members who left positive: 9
Members who left negative: 0
Total positive feedback: 10

Ok, how in the world do I have "10 total positive feedback's" if it says that I only have "9 (total) feedback score"?

But then if you go to my Full Feedback Score page, you can see all the feedback (and comments) I've received from people, and sure enough, there are 10 people/feedbacks!

:confused:

ETA: And it's kind of not fair, because this is how my screen name appears in the swap forum:

NannyMae
CPS Technician
Feedback Score: 9 reviews, 100%

<Avatar>

So it appears to everybody that I only have 9 feedbacks, when I actually have 10. Except you don't know that I have 10 unless you go to my profile. Not that it really matters or anything, but while we're on the subject...

love-pink

i was just looking at mine and its similar. i have a total positive feedback score of 16, but then it says members who left positive feedback is 14?? then over on the right side it says 2 in the past month, 7 in the past 6 months, and 12 in the past 12 months. shouldnt they all add up to 16?? :confused:

eta: i send bookmama feedback and then received feedback back but its not showing in on my feedback at all??

ctbcleveland

Yes on 7-27 I left feedback first for the seller, she left me one later that day. It still shows that I need to leave feedback for her, and I checked and sure enough my feedback for her is on her page. I didn't click it because I didn't want to double up her feedback...

:eek: I accidentally did leave double feedback - that is how I realized there was a problem.

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
the reason the # differs is because you can only be rated by a person once, no matter how many transactions you have with them.

So if you had 10 total transactions, but 2 were with Joe Schmoe, you would only have a rating of 9.

I learned that on my couponing board ;)

Mae

the reason the # differs is because you can only be rated by a person once, no matter how many transactions you have with them.

So if you had 10 total transactions, but 2 were with Joe Schmoe, you would only have a rating of 9.

I learned that on my couponing board ;)

Ah, ok! That makes sense; I've got Munchkin on there twice.

Still silly. :p

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Unfortunately, I have no other control over this. Most likely there are some bugs in the plugin, as it is a third party application that is not supported.

LM4M

CPST Instructor
I had a similar problem (Darren, we already talked about this), and I still am unable to leave the rating, I leave it, then it tells me I haven't left a rating. :rolleyes: I dunno what I'm doing wrong, but it isn't working properly for me.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC