Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member

For Sale-2006 Orange Maclaren Volo with AccessoryKit

Used twice- I just don't need it....I prefer the Quest, anyway since it reclines. It is in perfect condition.

Has a large sun canopy! Accessory Kit includes carry bag, rain shield and seat pad in gray color. Accessory kit was $30, stroller was $90. I will offer all for $95 plus $15 shipping to US 48 states. If you just want the stroller- $75 plus $15 shipping.

Photos:

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member Dillipop's Avatar

Re: For Sale-2006 Orange Maclaren Volo with AccessoryKit

Just wanted to say that I just got this exact same stroller in the mail today! It is so pretty and I can't wait to use it. Why are you getting rid of it? I didn't get the accessory pack, how do you like it? Does it make a difference? Anyway, good luck selling your stuff.

CCO 4/15

Senior Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dillipop View Post
    Just wanted to say that I just got this exact same stroller in the mail today! It is so pretty and I can't wait to use it. Why are you getting rid of it? I didn't get the accessory pack, how do you like it? Does it make a difference? Anyway, good luck selling your stuff.
    My daughter prefers to ride in the pink quest we have and I can't justify having two umbrella strollers- really! I thought I would like the Volo better, it is wider, taller, but I'm just not lovin' it, KWIM???...Oh, and since I only used the stroller 2 X, I never used the bag. I like the seat pad, though. Never tried the rain shield.

CPS Advocate

I dont know if the rainshield on all of them are the same or not but I love mine on the vogue!! I used it during a week we had of cold drizzle. It wasnt rain but like melted snowflakes blowing in the wind. DS loves his 'bubble' lol!!!
    “Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes...
    That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away AND you have their shoes.”

Senior Community Member mommy2jana's Avatar

I really really want to get this stroller from you!!!! I just need to get rid of my Combi, first! I'll talk to df and see if he'll let me get this one before I sell my Combi! I just got the Combi last month and dd doesn't like the color (Aqua)....but she took one look at your orange Volo and said she wants that one!
    Stephanie
    J - 6 yrs, 49 inches, 49 lbs, rides in Britax Regent (Onyx) and Recaro Vivo (Blush)
    K - 2 months, 11 lbs, 23 inches, rides in Chicco Key Fit 30 (Cubes)

Senior Community Member Dillipop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mommy2jana View Post
    I really really want to get this stroller from you!!!! I just need to get rid of my Combi, first! I'll talk to df and see if he'll let me get this one before I sell my Combi! I just got the Combi last month and dd doesn't like the color (Aqua)....but she took one look at your orange Volo and said she wants that one!
    That's exactly why we chose the orange volo, too. DS1 loved the color and wouldn't even look at the other models or even at the other colors the volo came it.

I have used mine for about a week now and absolutely LOVE it. My 8 month old is really comfy in it and it is sooooooo easy to open and close and use. I hope your df lets you get it.

CCO 4/15

Senior Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mommy2jana View Post
    Cool- let me know. Oddly, this is the only stroller my DH liked- he asked me, "Why are you selling that one- it has a carry strap."

Carseat Crazy

If there are no grabbers for the stroller w/ the accessory pack, I'll buy the accessory pack from you. ($20ish? + S&H?)

I have that same stroller. Orange is a hit around here.

Kristin
    Kristin

DS,,9y,,51",,65#,,,Monterey
    DD,,5y,,42",,41#,,,Nautilus Elite, Regent, Vivo

Senior Community Member mommy2jana's Avatar

I PM'ed you!
    Stephanie
    J - 6 yrs, 49 inches, 49 lbs, rides in Britax Regent (Onyx) and Recaro Vivo (Blush)
    K - 2 months, 11 lbs, 23 inches, rides in Chicco Key Fit 30 (Cubes)

Senior Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by InTheWoods View Post
    If there are no grabbers for the stroller w/ the accessory pack, I'll buy the accessory pack from you. ($20ish? + S&H?)

I have that same stroller. Orange is a hit around here.

Kristin
    I just arranged to sell the whole thing together. Thank you anyway!