For Sale-2006 Orange Maclaren Volo with AccessoryKit

Yoshi

Used twice- I just don't need it....I prefer the Quest, anyway since it reclines. It is in perfect condition.

Has a large sun canopy! Accessory Kit includes carry bag, rain shield and seat pad in gray color. Accessory kit was $30, stroller was $90. I will offer all for $95 plus $15 shipping to US 48 states. If you just want the stroller- $75 plus $15 shipping.

Photos:
100_4003.jpg

100_4007.jpg

100_4004.jpg

ADS

Dillipop

Just wanted to say that I just got this exact same stroller in the mail today! It is so pretty and I can't wait to use it. Why are you getting rid of it? I didn't get the accessory pack, how do you like it? Does it make a difference? Anyway, good luck selling your stuff.:)

Yoshi

Just wanted to say that I just got this exact same stroller in the mail today! It is so pretty and I can't wait to use it. Why are you getting rid of it? I didn't get the accessory pack, how do you like it? Does it make a difference? Anyway, good luck selling your stuff.:)

My daughter prefers to ride in the pink quest we have and I can't justify having two umbrella strollers- really! I thought I would like the Volo better, it is wider, taller, but I'm just not lovin' it, KWIM???...Oh, and since I only used the stroller 2 X, I never used the bag. I like the seat pad, though. Never tried the rain shield.

LuvBug

I dont know if the rainshield on all of them are the same or not but I love mine on the vogue!! I used it during a week we had of cold drizzle. It wasnt rain but like melted snowflakes blowing in the wind. DS loves his 'bubble' lol!!!

mommy2jana

I really really want to get this stroller from you!!!! :( I just need to get rid of my Combi, first! I'll talk to df and see if he'll let me get this one before I sell my Combi! I just got the Combi last month and dd doesn't like the color (Aqua)....but she took one look at your orange Volo and said she wants that one! :)

Dillipop

I really really want to get this stroller from you!!!! :( I just need to get rid of my Combi, first! I'll talk to df and see if he'll let me get this one before I sell my Combi! I just got the Combi last month and dd doesn't like the color (Aqua)....but she took one look at your orange Volo and said she wants that one! :)

That's exactly why we chose the orange volo, too. DS1 loved the color and wouldn't even look at the other models or even at the other colors the volo came it.

I have used mine for about a week now and absolutely LOVE it. My 8 month old is really comfy in it and it is sooooooo easy to open and close and use. I hope your df lets you get it.

Yoshi

Cool- let me know. Oddly, this is the only stroller my DH liked- he asked me, "Why are you selling that one- it has a carry strap."

:ROTFLMAO:

InTheWoods

If there are no grabbers for the stroller w/ the accessory pack, I'll buy the accessory pack from you. ($20ish? + S&H?)

I have that same stroller. Orange is a hit around here.

Kristin

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC