ISO Mei Tai

ADS

Mae

Ok, maybe I should add that I stink at this game, so pictures are necessary. :p

And luvmycharlie, I've been meaning to ask you what wrap you are wearing your DD in (in your siggy). It looks incredibly awesome. :D

LuvMyCharlie

I'll have to grab some pics later tonight. Right now it's naptime for Charlie and my brain is about to explode. Rough morning. Ugh.

And that's just a regular 'ole Maya Wrap ring sling I'm wearing. I wrap the tail around the rings because she likes to knock her head against them, otherwise. ;)

LuvMyCharlie

Sorry this took me so long to get! New baby and all...LOL

4888266976_470f612a07_z.jpg

EEEEEEEUC. Let me know if you're interested and we can work out a price.

Mae

Oh, I like them both! Ok, Ok, I was a total idiot when I started this thread and while it was in Moderation mode, I forgot that I might not be needing a new wrap anytime soon.

I can let you guys know by Tuesday whether or not I'm still in need of one! :eek:

Thanks.

sunnymw

Coffee cups MOM tai. With pocket.

stashpics013.jpg

stashpics017.jpg

Comparison to size of Babyhawk--a little bigger... better for toddlers but you can fold the waist strap to size it down

stashpics016.jpg

Padded straps. One of the velcro strips on the pocket is missing (it was just glue-on type). Otherwise EUC. :)

savannah109.jpg

LuvMyCharlie

I'll hold it for you till Tuesday, but I've got a line of others that are interested. If I don't hear from you by end of Tuesday, I'll just assume you don't need it. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC