Great Deal on Amazon's Subscribe & Save

ADS

Meg

What specifically are you trying to order? I can be of more help if i have a little specifics.........

I got it figured out, thanks! Amazon wasn't letting me stack the 20% coupon on top of the S & S deal. I decided to just skip the S & S deal and just stack two 20% off coupons. But then I ran into trouble there too...

::warning about codes:: I added a box of size 3 Luvs in my cart and then entered the two 20% off promo codes and my total showed the two 20% off discounts. I realized I should probably get a bigger size, so then I clicked "change quantity.." and swapped out the size 3 for a size 4 and my discount disappeared. I re-typed the codes and then it said they had already been used! :eek: You would think since I was logged into my account, they would realize it was ME using those codes! So anyway, I contacted CS and they applied the two 20% off coupons to my account and then I had no problem using the 15% S & S deal too. So, I got a $35 box of Luvs for $11.. 6cents per diaper! :D

dawnp15

It won't let me stack 2 codes, 1 starts with "A" and the other with "W". I know neither code has been used yet, have others been able to stack these??

Mags462

It won't let me stack 2 codes, 1 starts with "A" and the other with "W". I know neither code has been used yet, have others been able to stack these??

Have you ordered diapers via subscribe/save previously on the account you are buying them through?? If so it won't work. You need to use another account - you can set one up for you DH or set up another for yourself. :)

And yes, yesterday i bought another box of pampers baby dry size 3 for 2.63! :thumbsup:

Meg

This has happened to me twice now (and I've read a lot of other people are having this glitch on other boards too). I emailed Amazon and they applied the code for me. I'm currently trying to order with my Mom's account and once again I'm getting that message. Just contact Amazon and they will apply 40% off for you.

zactayaus

How did you get it for $15.60? I'm about to order those and it will be $21 with subscribe and save and two codes...? Is there a third code or something?

I got the subscribe and save 15% off plus an additional 15% because it was one of the "select" items. Then I had two 20% off codes which I had no problems using.:thumbsup:

ETA: The diapers already got here this afternoon!

Rosey

I had to call amazon to get them to apply my second code and she gave me a hard time and then agreed to do a one time exception. Said they cannot guarantee codes and if it doesnt work they are supposed to do anything.

Mags462

I had to call amazon to get them to apply my second code and she gave me a hard time and then agreed to do a one time exception. Said they cannot guarantee codes and if it doesnt work they are supposed to do anything.

Really? So odd - but i'm glad she applied to for you! What a stick in the mud.... it's really odd to me how some people have zero issues (like me, i have ordered a LOT of boxes) and others have a horrid time. :confused:

And in case this is helpful to anyone at this point i have two pointers:

1. If you cannot find codes to stack, try looking on ebay - there are TONS there........

2. If the Pampers e-coupons (one for 1.5 off extra potection, one for 1.5 off any pampers diaper, one for 1.5 off pull-ups) don't pop up when you go to your coupons page on amazon, just refresh the page until one appears. It seems it only allows a max # of coupons on the page and its totally random which ones appear. :thumbsup: So in the end if you have 3 codes and one of the above coupons you pay 2.40 to 2.70 per box depending on the price of Pampers at the time (it seems to fluctuate between 40.99 and 41.99 for the large boxes)....

HTH!

Mags462

1. If you cannot find codes to stack, try looking on ebay - there are TONS there........QUOTE]

holy cow! They want up to $10 for some of those. yikes

Seriously?!?! People are nuts to buy them for that price.... I hope people realize by doing that they LOSE $2..... seeing as each coupon is roughly worth $8 depending on what you buy!!!

And since some people think if you don't have multiple coupons it's not a good deal - even with ONE coupon it beats the price per diaper of WalMart brand Parents choice. Here is a breakdown using Pampers Baby Dry size 3 (204 count) so that people can see how much money you save using more coupons or not....

1 coupon = $19 per box or 9 cents per diaper
2 coupons = $11 per box or 5 cents per diaper
3 coupons = $3 per box or 1.5 cents per diaper

ALL of the above are better than size 3 Parents Choice (which is the cheapest in my area) which come in at $6 per jumbo or 15cents per diaper.

Just wanted to put it in perspective for people....

Rosey

I went to barnes and noble to buy another set of magazines and the coupons were ripped out of all of them! Grrrr

dawnp15

Amazon diaper code

Does anyone have a 20% off code that they will not be using? If you do and would be willing to pass it on please PM me. Thanks so much!!!! :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC