My new toy

emtb79

After stalking my front door all day for the Fed Ex guy, this is what I got. I got my brand new toy. ZephyrBlue we all had to pet the soft cover.

ETA: Dont mind the chest clip we were trying the seat on in the house.

ADS

ZephyrBlue

oohhh, it has a nice new home :love:

isn't it just gorgeous? i think it's my all time favorite car seat cover, i think

emtb79

No I didnt giive him a kiss, but I did do the happy dance and jump up and down clapping. The Fed Ex guy looked like he could be at the most 18. Only reason I say 18 is because I dont think they are allowed to hire minors. He actually looked like he was 14 or 15.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC