can use first time customer code (10percent) and referral code (free diapers) from diapers.com now?

spiderangs

I remember that we got Radian last Jan/Feb.

------

Diapers.com will price match any online price plus free shipping, plus 10%off your first order. Babycatalog has their specific car seats 20%. All you have to do is find the seat you want at babycatalog, go to diapers.com and create an account and add it to your cart. Then email or call diapers.com and tell them that the price is X amount at babycatalog and you want to price match. They will change the price in your cart for you. Then, add the promo code 10PERCENT at checkout to get an additional 10% off. Also you can get $10 off your first purchase of diapers with a new customer referral code so you can throw in a small pack of diapers for practically free.

----------------------------------------

will it still works now? Because my friend is in a need of a new car seat and she's interested in britax so I could help her out..

thanks

ADS

eddis

I imagine the process is still the same. It just has to be the same exact seat offered both by Diapers.com and the other retailer (when I bought my EFTA a few weeks ago, I showed them that it was the same color cover - Harbortown). Good luck! :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC