new backless boosters at super walmart :)

love-pink

we were at super walmart today and dd noticed a cheetah seat :confused:. so we went down the carseat isle and sure enough they have a crap load of new covers for the backless turbo boosters and 2 new ones for the harmony lite rider seats. :thumbsup: the gracos were all still boxed so this is the best i could do. the violet backless booster has a print kind of like the dori gn does on the lighter facbric.

79728f3d.jpg

1670ea53.jpg

994db171.jpg

6590e958.jpg

4c7d6140.jpg

ADS

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
Oh, I love the Harmony one. That may end up living in my trunk for "emergency" carpool situations (many of daughter's friends are 8 and 9 and don't come with boosters). I wonder how much a boy would hate it?

AtTheSouthDam

Yeah, DD1noticed that cheetah one yesterday when we were walking through and begged for it. Even used the "what if they run out?" line when I said it had to wait until Friday (payday). She does need another for G'ma's car but I am kinda hoping they are done to just the pink friday :p

capeKO71

I love that harmony seat! I'm actually ok with those seats... they are cheapest ones out there, and while we'd all prefer highbacks, I know they fit many different shapes of kids really well...

love-pink

we have the brown one for ds1 and an extra pink one for just in case. i :love: how lightweight they are. ds1 isnt with me alot of the time so its very easy just to put it in the trunk or in the mud room so another adult can ride. its also thin enough to fit between the 2nd row and drivers seat when you fold down the 2nd row to get to the 3rd row :thumbsup:

menfusse

I saw the camo ones, but the Wal-Mart we were in didn't have the cheetah! I have to get A another one, and she would flip for cheetah. Cool!

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor
aww it say's I have to spread the rep around first boo

I can see the camo one being very popular in my area I do live in a town named after a gun after all! LOL I'll have to run by our walmart some time this week to see if we have them. This could be a good way to help kids/parents get onboard with our new booster law

:thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC