For Sale LG Env2 (Verizon)

cryswilkins

I have a used LG Env2 for sale. They are going for about $70 on Ebay. Make me an offer. It works great, but the Droid is buy 1 get 1 free :love:

I also have an LG Env3 in blue that is refurbished that was given to me as a warranty replacement for one that was possessed, about a week ago. Phone is in cosmetically great condition, but the ear piece speaker cuts out sometimes. Make me an offer if you are interested in it for parts.

I can take pictures to verify condition.

ADS

doriansmummy

I would have taken it as I really wanted something I could use and give DH mine as his phone is horrible, you can not hear anything on his phone?! But I read the Env2 butt dials quite often and the battery life is not good. Is that right?

hsjwmom

The battery life has been great for both mine and dh's. I've had mine for over 2yrs and haven't had any issues wth the buttons. :confused: I've dropped mine numerous times, even onto a paved bike trail while riding and it still works perfectly. Eventually, I want a Droid, but I still like my Env2 too much to get a new phone!

Dh has one button that squeaks, but it works fine. Recently, he dropped his from pretty high up onto concrete. It still works, but he has to open it to answer calls. It's a nuisance, but considering how badly he's abused it, I'm surprised it works at all!

Both my MIL and FIL have them and they love them, enough that when MIL's got stolen, she got another one!

cryswilkins

I have never had any issues with the Battery life on the Env 2. DH does butt dial on occasion, but his is updated with a 2 step key lock so it limits that issue.

The Env3 I have you can hear like 90% of the time, but the ear piece cuts in and out randomly.

cryswilkins

Can we do $40 + $5 shipping via Fedex? It does not include a power cord, but you can get them cheap on Ebay. I use a seller called ACstation.

remken

Does it come with a charger? Or use the same charger as the ENV2?

Also forgot to ask is this a Verizon phone? Oops just saw where it says in the title that its a verizon phone.:eek:

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC