Another Booster Fit Post

finn

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

This is a Maxi Cosi Rodi XR on the lowest setting, I think it looks ok. The lap belt was on his thighs, the shoulder belt was away from his neck. I love the big wings that seem to envelope his head.

Another reason I am looking at boosters ind of early is that they are so expensive over here, I want to know to buy so I know how much I need to save.

The Britax Parway SG is $309, the Maxi Cosi Rodi XR is $399 :(

ADS

finn

This one looks MUCH better than the last. Does it have an anti-submarine clip as well?

No it doesn't, it does have an adjustable width & they have just come out with AirProtect cushions in the head rest.

I just realised in the 1st picture it looks like he's praying, not sure if thats a good thing or not lol "please may I have it, or not yet mummy its too soon" lol

Also if he stays on the same growth curve he'll by 6 cm taller (2.3 inches) by the time he is 4! Making him 110 cm or 43 inches!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I liked the Parkway way better, I didn't see anything wrong with the lapbelt fit, and the shoulderbelt was great in the 'one click up' picture.

I'd take like a year to save up for one ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC