Matching seats.

xxluckychicxx

I'm starting to save up for new seats for DS and DD. They wont be bought at the same time, as DS needs a seat like yesterday (he's in a Turbo and we're having major issues with him sleeping and unbuckling) and I wont have the $$$ for both right away.

Stats:
DS- 40lbs, 42in, 15in torso, FFing
DD- 29lbs, 35in, not sure on torso, RFing

My car is a charcoal gray, with dark gray interior.

Requirements: Nothing tan or brown (it would clash :eek:), and cute and matching. Spam me with ideas :D

ADS

cookie123

I'd do either a Nautilus or a Maestro or a Frontier, which ever you prefer, or fits best in your vehicle. They should all fit the kiddo!

xxluckychicxx

Their seats right now are a Turbo and a Scenera. She's okay in the Scenera for now, but I would like to get her a better seat, KWIM? I thought about buying one of the CAs at BRU for $130 (on sale + coupon) and using it for DS now and saving up for a ProSport or FR85.

cookie123

Yes, I know what you mean about wanting a better seat. I decided against the CALX for now that I had picked out basically because of comments made on my thread regarding what people liked/didn't like about it.

I picked up the Avenue - couldn't pass up the deal they had. I don't mind the Avenue. And it works well in my car. I just don't love it and it doesn't satisfy my car seat lust. However, the girly Avenue is kind of cute. I'm tentatively waiting for a new Britax, and want to see how they pan out.

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
For seats that would coordinate with each other and your car's interior, I think an Evenflo Maestro with the yellow trim from Target might look nice with an Evenflo Triumph 65 in Oh! from Babies R Us. I know that the Maestro won't last long in booster mode, but in another year or two when it's outgrown in harnessed mode, you'd have the Turbobooster to use. :)

babyherder

I really like the red and black CA! And A Nautilus in Breakers might go well with it if you wanted something less expensive than the Frontier85.

Other ideas:
Maestro in Oahu (blue strip) or Silvers (gray-ish strip) and MR in Bartlett or CA in gray and blue (I really like the online pics of the Maestro in Oahu but hard to tell if its the same shade of blue as the Bartlett MR).
Nautilus in Galaxy and MR in Flair or Bartlett or CA in gray with the flowery accents (don't know the name)
Breakers Nautilus and CA SE (black with swirls)
Frontier 85 in cowmoo and RA50 or MA in cowmoo (but DS in until get cowmoo Frontier)
Maestro with yellow strip and Mariposa MA
Red Frontier85 and new red MA (seem to be the same red fabric when looking online and if they are in real life that would be cute)
Maestro with gray strip or NA in Galaxy and Paisley BV70 (looks really cute for your DD and seems like it would match your car well. Actually the more I think about it the more I like the Paisley cover!)

Random thought: New RA50 in Smokey Pearl - Can't tell if its brown or dark grey but if its dark gray it might look nice with your car

Cognito*

My matching pairs are:

Onyx Regent & Boulevard
Galaxy Nautilus & Granite Radian 65
Sahara Regent & Median ETA (yeah, browns lol)

Since the Regents were discontinued, you could substitute in Frontiers, Maestros... There definitely isn't a lack of grey options.

I did score a Black/Grey Avenue at Kmart tonight for $18. It would look nice with the black/grey/onyx seats if one of them needs washed & you can't beat the price!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC