In Search Of Leapster games

ADS

rochelle

I have two $5 off coupon good for the leapster console or cartridge. They were in the lunch bags my boys bought. PM me if you want me to mail to you.

fyrfightermomma

I have two $5 off coupon good for the leapster console or cartridge. They were in the lunch bags my boys bought. PM me if you want me to mail to you.

LOL. That's too funny. After you said that I remembered the lunch box I got for E last week from Target had coupons in it and lo and behold there is the Leapster one. Thanks for reminding me!

vamom

Yes, lmax games work for regular leapster except for special features that are available for the tv. Leapster, lmax, and leapster 2 are all interchangable. Th elmax just had the hook to the tv feature, the 2 had the hook to the computer version, and now they have changed to the explorer. I have seen a bunch of games on clearance lately.

Rosey

The lmax games I have were target clearance, I would sell to you for what I paid + actual shipping if you want them. I haven't dug them out of the closet yet though to tell you the game titles. I want to say they were somewhere around $7.50+tax each and I have 2.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC