What seat to get?

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I have been loaning the social worker my Britax Roundabout for transporting the baby. But it's about to expire. She can go back to using the Keyfit as the baby is only 22lbs and has plenty of room. But they prefer the convertible. I keep hearing about people finding all these great deals on seats, and I need to find one! But I'd like a HWH seat with a good amount of torso room so she can use it for other kids as well.

I know she'd buy one given the opportunity, but I also don't mind getting one for her either. She's the best SW'er on the planet!! So I wouldn't object one bit to buying her one.

Needs to be easy to install in a variety of vehicles (both LATCH and seat belt since vehicles vary) and easy to use.

I'd prefer to not buy a Scenera or other Dorel product. Just being honest. ;) So who has the best deals on HW convertibles??

ADS

Evolily

Well... what I'd do is head to kmart and see if you can get your hands on a less than $20 (dorel :p) avenue ;)

In lew of that, I'd go with either the My Ride or Evenflo Triumph Advance.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Between the fact that K-Mart is over 45mi one way, and the fact that it's Dorel...and that they may not even have it (would they tell you over the phone?), it's not worth the drive down to find out. LOL

Mom2FiveGirls

Between the fact that K-Mart is over 45mi one way, and the fact that it's Dorel...and that they may not even have it (would they tell you over the phone?), it's not worth the drive down to find out. LOL

They had no problem telling me if they had any clearanced seats. I got a avenue fir $17.99 and a EFTA for $27.99.

Pixels

The clearance EFTA would be good. Install is usually simple, no-rethread harness, and good for both ERFing and HWHing.

Mommy2Marcus

Deffinatly see about the $27.99 EFTA at K-Mart. I am going to run into mine tomorrow to see if they have one. Maybe I will get it if they do. I :love: my EFTA.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC