Videos of Pacey and Joshua in the car

SPJ&E

I recorded the boys a little in the car on Friday when we went on our "big trip" to take Joshua to the doctor 4 hours away (for the cyst on his eyebrow). The videos aren't long, but they're cute! Oh and there's also one of Joshua cracking up at my grandparents' house...you'll love it!

http://www.youtube.com/SamPaceyJoshua

ADS

lovinwaves

They are sooo cute!! Thanks for sharing! They look so comfy in their seats. I loved the one of Pacey with the orange colored chips all over the front of him, priceless LOL!! :)

SPJ&E

Thanks you all!

And yep, I'm Southern...that obvious, huh? I hate my voice and my accent, lol!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I think you have a lovely voice -- I'm frequently told I sound like the spaced out chic from the Natural Born Killers soundtrack: "They had the most beautiful skies, the clouds were red & on fire...." (something like that) :rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC