Britax infant Insert for Convertible?

wavegal

Is this it? Just found this

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-USA-S844900-Infant-Positioning/dp/B00422M5JQ"]Amazon.com: Britax Infant Positioning Insert: Baby[/ame]

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Hmmm, that goes under the cover. Thought there was something for over. I could totally big wrong though.

wavegal

Judi, that's what I had thought when I had originally heard about it but then stumbled upon that
ETA: I def realized it was for under!

DaniannieB

Ambassador - CPS Technician
That's definitely the insert. If you look on Britax's website under "Media" and then select one of the new convertibles, they have an "accessory sell sheet" that has this and the cupholder on it.

L

LuciaBella

I just saw the new Marathon 70 and the BLVD last weekend. There is a comfort insert sort of like the one in the Nautilus, and the keyfit. That is over the cover but not connected.

That is some serious infant insert though!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Yes the comfort insert is a torso pad that comes included with the Marathon 70 and presumably the Bouleveard and Advocate too (not sure if it comes with the RA 55) and goes outside the cover like a typical comfort pad. The infant insert is like the Chaperone infant insert that goes under the cover and is an optional accessory. I assume that it is NOT compatible with the Chaperone insert but I have yet to receive one. I will report on it as a followup to my review that should appear in the reviews forum this week.

ahgirls

I am not sure if this questions been asked yet sorry if it has. Can you use the new infant insert in the older Britax convertibles?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC