Evenflo Triumph Advance LX pictures and a question

Mom2FiveGirls

Here are my youngest girls in the seat (in the house, not installed)...

DD#5 in RFing mode:
DSC_0004.jpg
(she just got out of the shower, so excuse the wet hair and jammies)
DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg
harness room left
DSC_0009.jpg
room on top of her head
DSC_0010.jpg

DD#4 in FFing mode
DSC_0016.jpg
(again excuse the wet hair and jammies)
DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg
Is the harness adjusted correctly? I'm not used to not having harness slots that I can use a plastic knife to check with...

And DD#3 (FFing)
DSC_0013-1.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg
Again, is the harness ok?
DSC_0015-1.jpg

ADS

Mom2FiveGirls

Sorry about the sizes... I tried to resize all of them to medium on photobucket, and this is what happened...lol.

Pixels

If you put your finger through the slit in the cover, you can feel the bar that the harness is attached to.

If not for her weight, it looks like DD4 has room to RF still in that seat. Nice.

aeormsby

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to not have the harness at the right height with those slots (unless it's not tight). They all look great in it, your youngest 2 with lots of room to grow.

Mom2FiveGirls

Thanks! DH told me I was being weird and that they were as close to at their shoulders as they were going to get :)

I'm really impressed with this seat! DD#2's shoulders are right at the top of the harness track thingy, so she would just fit by height if she weren't over 50 lbs.

Mommy2Marcus

I own an EFTA! I absolutly ADORE it. Here is Marcus in it about a month ago while we were on vacation. He has so much room left to grow in this seat that I am certain he will make it to a safe booster age in this seat.
055.jpg

bekah

I'm happy with our EFTA as well. I bought it when it first came out about 3 years ago. Sold our EFT for an EFTA. So glad I did! DS is nearly 5 years old and he is 42 inches and 35 lbs but only has a 14 inch torso and has at LEAST a year of growth, if not 2, in that seat. The only thing that will move him out of it is when dd2 outgrows her seat and needs his for ERF.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC