DOMs - do you have your memorized?

MarathonMama

Of course, some of you couldn't possibly remember them ALL :whistle:

Do you have them listed somewhere? Or do you remember only a few of them/current seats?

ADS

daycaremom2002

I write them in black Sharpie somewhere on the seat that is visible when it is installed. I use my seats for the full life, so I have to be careful to check them regularly or I will miss it. I really don't take them out much. Takes too long to put them all back in. LOL

christineka

I made a list on the computer with the numbers and doms, but it's incomplete. Here's what I can tell you from my memory:
Bodyguard March '06
Regent December '07
Blush vivo August '08
Crimson Vivo December '08
Princess radian Sept '08
Super cool radian Nov '08
Literider December '09
Ambassador- '07 I think
True Fit- sometime in '09 or '10. It has 7 years, so I'm not worried about it.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
My Radian's easy, it was made the same month Leah was born...01/2006 :love:
The rest I only sort of know half the time... 05/17/08 for the FR, the Literider is 'new' so I don't think about it much, late 08 for the Vivo, early-mid 07 for the Scenera. Not sure about the Safeguard Go...

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Errm. Our Nautilus was made in 2008, so it's got 2014/2017 expirations.

Parkway was 11/05.

Coccoro, I have no idea. Can't be more than a year old, but with a seven year lifespan and Laine being my last, I'll sell it with life left.

Her TFP is 2/09.

I have no idea on the Cosco High Rise.

RSTV was 3/05, but it doesn't expire, so I don't care. I'm probably going to sell it soon.

Wendy

DahliaRW

I have a rough idea in my head and go check when it gets close. Right now the only seat I have that is close to expiration is my marathon, and it's 6/29/2011. All my other seats have at least 4 years left.

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
Off the top of my head, I know the month and year of manufacture for 3 of my seats (Snugride 11/04, Boulevard 5/06, Radian 12/09). I could probably make a decent guess for 2 more of my seats (True Fit 4/08, Frontier 2/09), but I only know the year for 2 of my seats (My Ride 2009, Turbobooster 2010).

Pixels

From the top of my head
BabyTrend FlexLoc - some time in 2007
BT LatchLoc base - expired in March 2010. This has been destroyed.
Radian 65 that was crashed (no longer have) was 9/08
Radian XT - 11/08
Radian 65 - don't know, newer than 9/08, got at the same time as the XT in Mayish 2009.
ComfortSport - May 2008, same month as DD's birth. I think it was made the same day she was born.
TrueFit - got it in December, and it was around a year old, so somewhere around 12/08. Not sure on exacts, but close enough to know it's not near expiring.

JerseyGirl'sMama

I only have 2 seats so it is easy for me. The Signo is 2007, so it is good until 2014, and the Radian is 12/2009. Both my seats will have life left in them when my kids are done with them.

NannyMom

Vivos are 11/07. TFP is 2/09, I only know that because I checked recently when I called CS. All the others, nope. I've bought too many. Writing them down in 1 place is a good idea though.

aeormsby

I remember them pretty close I think (not going to go check)...

MA1 - March-ish 2006
MA2 - July 2006
Uptown - April 2008
Frontier - Jan 2009
GO - Sept 2008 (probably the hardest to remember, it's not used often)

I figure I know approx when they'll expire and I'll watch much more closely on our MA's starting Jan 2012 since we'll still be using them. The others will probably not get used to their expiration dates.

NVMBR02

I know the year and wheter it is a 6/7/8/9 year lifespan. Currently my oldest seat is only 2 years old so I have awhile before I need to worry about it. Quite honestly I know that it is unlikely I will use any of them until expiration anyway. :eek:

simplychels

memorized. I only have 3 seats currently, but still know the others that I no longer have as well
June 09- MA
Oct 09- MR
Dec 09- RNXT

My first MA was July 07.
The infant seat was Dec 05

Don't need them written down. The ones I still have are too new to worry about expiration dates

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
I try to keep them in mind:

Evenflo HBB 4/05
SS1 3/21/06
MA 2/07
MA late 07 early 08
Maestros 12/3/09 and 12/04/09
RN XTSL 1/10

TB drawing a blank but I know it is newer than the HBB

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC