Which ball pit do you think Pacey and Joshua would like best?

SPJ&E

Joshua's 1st birthday is coming up in a few weeks :shock: and I am SO disorganized, lol. It took us forever to figure out what to get him since Pacey got all the good stuff and it's all still new. We decided to get him a ball pit. It'll really be for both of them, but you get the point. The problem...which ball pit!? I've narrowed it down to 2 and would love to have your opinions on what you think they would like the best and get the most use out of.

Both include 100 balls (I'm going to get an extra 100 though) and they are very close in price.

Option 1 measures 60"X60"X60" and has:
- Detachable slide
- Ball hoop for "mini basketball"
- Battle Flag
- Colorful "cannon-port" windows
- Ball pit play fun
toyz-castle48647e.jpg

Option 2 measures 73.5"x68"x34.5" and has:
- Play telephone w/ turning dial (squeaker in the center)
- Two rings to spin on wall or remove to toss
- Ball hoop
- Hinged window
- 2 spinning wheels (rattle balls inside)
funcenter_001.gif

ADS

broken4u05

I kinda think that the 2nd one would be better for when they are younger and the 1st for alittle older. Because you have 2 boys very soon they will want to do the basketball thing the first one has. Overall i like the 1st one better.

MySillyKids

Kudos to you for being brave enough. Our kids are close in age, and i think that they would like the first one better. My (almost) 3 year old would have SO much fun.

We are a toysrus here, and i cant fathom getting something like that :D

Good luck! :D

amy919

I like the first one better as well, BUT, the second one looks like it will keep the balls contained better. We had a similar ball pit when Kaylie was 2 and she LOVED it. I've actually considered getting one for Teagan - you're making me want one now since we're in the process of redoing their playroom.

If you don't mind the balls being all over the floor, I'd go with the 1st one. It just looks like more fun and like someone else said - better for them as they get older. If balls being all over the place will drive you nutty (I didn't mind at first since they're easy to clean up, but after a while it got old), I would go with the 2nd one. Truthfully, I think they'd have a blast with either one.

Amy

Tara

#1 ... the slide, the hoop, the castle look..yep, totally gets my vote!

I had thought for a moment, as previous poster did, about the 2nd option possibly keeping the balls more contained..but...we're talking 2 small kids and a ball pit!! The balls won't stay contained anyway. Period. LOL

Yeah, #1

SPJ&E

I had thought for a moment, as previous poster did, about the 2nd option possibly keeping the balls more contained..but...we're talking 2 small kids and a ball pit!! The balls won't stay contained anyway. Period. LOL

My thoughts exactly! At ages 1 and 2...no matter what, those balls are going to be all over the playroom, probably in Pacey's room, and probably down the stairs, lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC