Avenue on clearance at KMart - 17.99

ADS

ZanesMom

Just wanted to say Thanks for this thread. I was able to fine an Avenue for 17.00 (Spare), ETA for $27.99 (Replace crappysport in Grandma's car), and a TurboBooster in Lizards for $23.99 (Replace DNi's crashed booster the in-laws refuse to replace.

Last edited:

erikanohelani

Checked the closest Kmart as soon I saw this thread, but it was still 35.99... went to the other Kmart and they were out.

I decided to check again today and found 2 left for 17.99! Still don't know what to do with them. I think I will be selling one. My son has enough seats already, but I couldn't pass up the deal. DOMs both 3/10/2009

ame0312

do we have anyone from the pittsburgh area? ill be travel that way in the next week or so & wanted to stop at some kmarts... thanks!!!

eddis

Reading this thread it's been interesting to see who's buying and for whom/what. Daycare seats, gifts for nieces/grandkids/friends' kids in expired seats, just-in-case seats. Makes me think that manufacturers would be smart to do end-of-model-year clearance sales, and introduce all-new colors and covers (just covers, not features, so techs don't have to re-train :)). They'd make up for the discounted prices in volume, and more kids would be in safer seats!!

(and why on earth don't they make a bigger deal of the AAP's revised guidelines, along with trumpeting how RF now goes up to 35 or even 45 lbs. these days? I bet they'd sell more seats!)

freqflyer

I'm in Northern CA, near Sacramento, and my Kmart had three left. Two girl covers and 1 boy. I already have two back up seats and I couldn't think of a reason to get another one. I did pick up a turbobooster for a friend.

The manufacture date on all three was 2008, but with 6 years still left it's an awesome deal for someone.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC