So how do they look together?

zactayaus

I'm all about matchy, matchy when it comes to my car seats, so I bought the cover on the TB from smithmom to go with my Fido MA cover.:D I got it yesterday and put it on today. I think it looks great. I am so happy. The cover is in awesome condition and so much comfier than the one that originally came with our TB.

It is a bitter sweet though. I must say goodbye to my beloved GN for now. We could not get it too work as a booster in our current setup. It was nearly impossible for even me to buckle up DS2.:( Plus I don't have latch in my vehicle and the GN weighs a ton so I didn't feel comfortable with it as an unlatched booster.

Just needed to share my car seat nerdiness.:eek:

100_1120.jpg

100_1116.jpg

ADS

cookie123

That's cute together. I like my seats to match, too. And I like they to be black/grey to go with my interior! I'm having a hard time with the pink TB.

Melanie

Those look really good together. I like my seats to match too. I currently have 3 red and black seats, all different brands.

hsjwmom

I :love: that cover! Hard to believe it was in use for the full 6yrs, isn't it?! (Well, in use as a spare, lol)

DD2 really liked it, which is surprising, considering what a total girly-girl she is.

It looks gorgeous with Fido!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC