Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

my proudest RFing moment ;)

I did, I RF'd my roundabout 50 in a bug. It was not as upright as I could have been but even so a very small person could have fit in the front passenger seat and this is with the seat not braced. I think that I could prob fit comfortably in the front passenger seat if I had installed it more upright.[IMG][/IMG]

best angles I could get in the bug lol def not a lot of space in there
    Last edited by Jocey'sMommy; 08-04-2010 at 11:59 PM. Reason: NAMED WRONG SEAT
    Jocelynn Makena 02/20/07 riding in a britax parkway knight sg and pink cub sgl
    Corbin James 07/27/2013 riding in a britax cowmooflage marathon and laguna boulevard

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: my proudest RFing moment ;)

Great Job!!

You totally threw me off at first saying it was a Marathon, I kept looking at the sides thinking something was wrong until I figure out no LATCh bars!

Are the LATCh anchors connected to anything? Make sure you tuck them under the cover so they don't go flying around in an accident. Are you going to tether the seat? If not, make sure you tuck the tether anchor into the pouch too.
    Katie ~ expired CPST & aunt to
    M 12.5 years & E 9.5 years & A 5.5 years & J 2.5 years & L 11 months

Just saw your update. Now people are gonna think I am crazy.
    Katie ~ expired CPST & aunt to
    M 12.5 years & E 9.5 years & A 5.5 years & J 2.5 years & L 11 months

CPS Technician

That's awesome! I had an 03 bug and traded it for an explorer when I was pg with my 2yo ED. I didn't think I would ever fit a seat back there. I miss my Beetle!

Bella, 5yo 46lbs, FF in Nauti and XTSL
    Trace, 2/13, RF in KF30

I fit a RFing Radian in a bug.

yeah I did tuck the latch under the cover and I actually did RF tether it . . . all of course after the pics lol My odyssey is in the shop but my best friend let me use her bug and at first I didn't even try to RF in that thing . . . I can't even fit back there comfortably but my marathon (I do have both and easily confuse the two lol especially since I have a marathon cover on it ) was leaning in as it hit the top of the freakin ceiling? lol so I had a little more time to fool with it the other day and figured out that it was a better fit to RF the darn thing. So I fugured tonight when I ran out to pick some stuff up I would take pics since my van will come back to me tomorrow It was a quicky but I figured if I can fit it in a bug I can fit that thing almost anywhere lol
    Jocelynn Makena 02/20/07 riding in a britax parkway knight sg and pink cub sgl
    Corbin James 07/27/2013 riding in a britax cowmooflage marathon and laguna boulevard