Need help picking an XTSL cover color...please share your experiences!

gigi

I'm really struggling between:

Ventura -I like the colors the most, but am concerned about how the cotton will wear...we eat and drink in the car and my son climbs in and out of the car on his own and in shoes w/velcro and dirt.

Bentley - I don't like the colors at all, they don't match my car, but I like that it is plush and will presumably wear well.

Nitro - My son is OBSESSED with red. He would love it. I'm not such a big fan, but would deal. I'm concerned the mesh will trap food/liquids and get snags from my son's velcro shoes...am I right?!?

My son is 3. We have had, up to this point, Britax seats in Onyx and they still look like new. I'd love for Radian to offer a similar fabric, but it seems like they don't and I'm trying to figure out my best option.

Thanks so very much for your help!

ADS

hrice

I have a hard time getting stains out of my Nitro cover. It has dark spots that look like oil spots that won't come out :(

featherhead

I have the Ventura and I really like it. It is a very sturdy feeling cover. It's kind of rough/scratchy but not really(still very comfy though). I think it will get softer with wear.

gigi

Thanks so much!

featherhead - Has it held up to stains? I'm not big with stains (I'm one of those that WORKS to get the stains out of my son's clothing), so I'd like to not set myself up for failure...especially since the covers are so hard to remove!

featherhead

Thanks so much!

featherhead - Has it held up to stains? I'm not big with stains (I'm one of those that WORKS to get the stains out of my son's clothing), so I'd like to not set myself up for failure...especially since the covers are so hard to remove!

You know, I haven't noticed it being dirty yet. There may be a few smudges by her feet or something. For the most part we don't eat in the car, but it does happen occasionally, and also, shoes can be pretty dirty sometimes too. I haven't actually tried washing it yet, but it doesn't really seem dirty. I think it would come clean easily, probably better than the microsuede type covers.

gigi

GREAT to know about the donut! Thanks! (Now if only I could get the teeny tiny biscuit crumbs off of the divots in the leather of the drivers seat...I was a little too eager LOL).

Aurezalia

WE LOVE our Ventura! Love the colors, we haven't noticed even the slightest wear. I don't allow eating in the car, just as a choking hazard, so I haven't had to worry about getting anything out of it. It's a sort of mesh-y like fabric and does a pretty good job of keeping him cool in AZ heat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC