Kashi - vegan icing for vegan spice cake?

JaRylan

Kashi (or anyone else) - vegan icing for vegan spice cake?

I'd prefer it if you just shared the link than the actual recipe. I want the reviews !

I shared your recipe and this is what they (7 weeks pregnant vegan) said:

Yum, I'll have to try it! Hmmm... is there a link to some nice vegan icing, too :)

Do you have any other tips for an expecting vegan mommy that I could pass on to her? She is in Calgary so is lucky to have access to pretty much anything.

Last edited:
ADS

groovymom2000

Butting in here, but I just got the most fun cookbook--The Vegan Lunchbox, by Jennifer McCann. I stumbled on her blog about a year ago, and she has terrific recipes and ideas, and not all of them are for kids. Some really tasty stuff. Don't mean to intrude, but I'm a vegetarian(not vegan), and this is a great little book--don't know what tips you are looking for, but I thought I'd butt in! :p

Here's the link to her blog http://veganlunchbox.blogspot.com/

JaRylan

Thank you Beth for butting in, lol. In my head I included anyone who wanted to contribute. :p I've changed the title now. I'll pass the link on to my friend.

Lea_Ontario

That cake is so sweet it doesn't need icing !

BUT - a few times I have made a glaze from icing sugar, ground ginger and gingerale. Just mix until it's like a thin paste and then drizzle it onto cooled cake.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC