Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Britax @ BebePaluzza

Stay tuned to this thread for some photos and videos from http://www.bebepaluzza.com/ . Only Britax and Harmony appear to be here from the child restraint manufacturers. Harmony won't have new products to show until the ABC show this fall, but I have some photos of the Safecell technology, the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Advocate-Convertible-Seat-Riviera/dp/B003OUWIPI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1280682371&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Britax Advocate 70 CS Convertible Car Seat: Baby[/ame] and the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Advocate-Convertible-Seat-Riviera/dp/B003OUWIPI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1280682371&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Britax Advocate 70 CS Convertible Car Seat: Baby[/ame] along with a video showing how the new lockoffs and harness adjuster make the side impact cushions on the Advocate much less cumbersome.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Britax @ BebePaluzza

Oh fun.

I was really wanting to go to ABC kids show this fall, but it is going to overlap with the safety conference by a day. Grrr

Very interesting!

Senior Community Member

cant wait to get this seat!!!

The video is here http://carseatblog.com/?p=6700

Also Diapers.com has a coupon code for 20% off plus a $10 credit, use code BRSHOW1 and stay tuned to the blog for a small giveaway from Diapers.com!

Be sure to use our link when you shop to support Car-Seat.Org!

http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/tpl...00000000248128

And a side view of the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Advocate-Convertible-Seat-Opus/dp/B003OUWIQ2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1280683108&sr=1-3"]Amazon.com: Britax Advocate 70 CS Convertible Car Seat: Baby[/ame]

Photos moved to http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=135236

What the fabric like on the BLVD like? Is it plush or ???
    Shanna - EMT-B, Paramedic Student, CPST, & Mom
    Trenton (16), Michael (14), Gabriel (12), Miss Abigail (9) - BB, Kaleigh(7) - PW SGL, TB SS, and Caleb (5) - FR 90

They just don't make em like they used to.

gah. I should have gone. It's only 5 or so miles from me. Thanks for the updates.
    Jessica
    three across in a honda fit
    11y-literider/6.5y -affixHBB/8y-affixHBB

Most of the fabrics I saw were the soft micro-fiber type of fabric, similar to those you have seen on the current convertibles.

A bit more coming for the convertibles. The infant insert that will accomodate typical newborns and a clip-on cupholder will retail around $15. Also, the Click & Safe feature is to be improved, presumably to make it easier to get a correct harness fit (This was not shown at the show and I have no other details about it at this time sorry!). The convertibles should be appearing at retail on or after August 16th!

Also, Britax is to announce a nice upgrade to one of its other products at or before the ABC Kids Expo! Stay tuned to the Blog for more details, it's pretty cool and in response to customer and advocate feedback!

And I had a free pass for a guest that went unused! Doh!

Here's a fun video of some Dads trying to win a Britax B-Ready stroller. Britax also had a raffle for a free convertible.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SepWyaVpIPA"]YouTube- Daddyathon.MOV[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by CPSDarren View Post
    Also, Britax is to announce a nice upgrade to one of its other products at or before the ABC Kids Expo! Stay tuned to the Blog for more details, it's pretty cool and in response to customer and advocate feedback!
    Didn't your mama ever tell you it's not nice to tease?
    Trenton (16), Michael (14), Gabriel (12), Miss Abigail (9) - BB, Kaleigh(7) - PW SGL, TB SS, and Caleb (5) - FR 90

Unfortunately, she wasn't sure if it was information to be disclosed to the public just yet, but I'll spill the beans as soon as I get the A-OK!

I figured. I was just playing.

hmmm I don't have access....

Samantha - CRST
    ~* Mom To Joshua -16 years, Seat belt *~
    ~* Liam - 10 years, 55-60 Pounds, Graco booster (no back) *~
    ~* Cordelia Grace - 7 years, 41lbs, Diono Monterey *~

Just putting some finishing touches on it, should be public a bit later this afternoon sorry!