Would this concern you??

njkj

When I was cleaning up Ds's Frontier yeasterday, (after he puked EVERYWHERE) I noticed a big indention it the base. It is normally covered up by part of the cover, you know the part that goes around and under the cup holders. OS I would have never noticed it if I wold not have took off the cover. Also there is NO damage to the part of the cover that covers it. I am gonna call on Monday just in case but I wanted to get your opinion.

Here are pics

It is on the right side right under the gray part, you can see the left side is flat.
DSC00680.jpg

Here is a close up
DSC00676.jpg

I got a pic of the non dented side but photobucket is being a butt.

ADS

horseymom

That would concern me too. It looks like it was crushed/pushed in by something. I would assume it would supposed to look like the otherside. I'd for sure call and email pics to britax next week. Keep us posted.

monstah

It looks like a seatbelt buckle or similar was there when it was installed, KWIM? It wouldn't concern me but I tend to be an under-reactor.

njkj

I called Britax CS this morning and sent in the pictures. They just called back and they are replacing the seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC