Is this a good deal?

ADS

msg221

Just be aware that it is the 12" AW, not the Revolution with the larger 16" wheels in the back and the 12" wheel in front. If you want to jog or go on more rough terrain, I believe you will want the larger tires in back. The 12" AW is more for city streets and the mall. Just an FYI.

Also, I found out it was a better deal for me to get the BOB Revoluion Duallie Stroller Strides version (if you want the larger tires in back). I liked the red better anyway, and it's the same stroller as the regular Revolution Duallie, except it comes with the parent console and the exercise bands. If you buy the parent console separately, it's $20. Of course, if you don't like the red, then it won't matter!

Also, you may want to make sure if BOB will honor the warranty if you buy off E-Bay. I am not sure they will. You may have to buy from an authorized retailer for the warranty to be honored. If you aren't in a hurry, you might wait for the 20% off sale at REI then get a price match on Diapers.com. That would only make it slightly more expensive than the one on E-bay and at least the warranty would be honored. Oh, and about that description saying the brand is Pfizer. As in the drug company? That was odd.

I will have had my BOB a year on August 9th. It still looks brand new and I haven't had any problems with it. It has been to the zoo, around the neighborhood, stores, and downtown Phoenix. I also put Scotchguard all over to help keep it cleaner. Just buy a can (think I got it at Target or Wal-Mart) and spray! I think it actually made the color look better!

Last edited:

lovinwaves

Just know that if you have a warranty issue, BOB may not cover it since you didn't buy it from an authorized retailer. On the other hand, there are ways around that.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC