Have you seen this Bugaboo???

ADS

MySillyKids

Man i wish i could invent something that would be the biggest new craze with celebs!

Thats just obserd. and Ugly too.

Its not like that thing has any better looking quality than A) the name B) it doesnt do anything better than the normal $100 stroller would.

Crazy what people use their money for!

Splash

That thing is so damn ugly. And, uh, WHITE tires? Is this going to be the stroller than Melania pushes baby Trump around in the house in? Because anything with WHITE tires is gonna look like junk the second time it hits the streets.

super_grape

Yeah, that is pretty ugly....a white stroller is the opposite of a good idea
and I don't know who Bas Kosters is but I would think Bugaboo could have found a designer with more appeal and less weird:p .

However, I own a Bugaboo and it does WAY MORE than any $100 stroller I have ever pushed...and I've pushed a lot of strollers:eek: .
I wouldn't have spent hard earned money (I'm usually pretty cheap:rolleyes: ) on it but I came into a few extra bucks so I bought it because I wanted something extra special and I am not sorry I did - I LOVE that stroller! It really is pretty amazing, IMHO.

bbartlettnfld

I also have a bugaboo, thought not the white one *too ugly*:eek:
It definatly does more than a 100$ stroller, go push a bugaboo with a 30lb toddler in it then take that same toddler and push them in a quattro tour.. Then come and tell me theres no difference!

JaRylan

That thing is so damn ugly. And, uh, WHITE tires? Is this going to be the stroller than Melania pushes baby Trump around in the house in? Because anything with WHITE tires is gonna look like junk the second time it hits the streets.

Only if the floors have been freshly washed, lol.

MySillyBoys: Man i wish i could invent something that would be the biggest new craze with celebs!

Maybe we could all brainstorm some idea and split the profits once the right people decide they need it and have to have it and will pay a gazillion dollars for it.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
I saw this at a fancy baby store in Northbrook, IL.

They had it up on a shelf, and my Dad said that was the ugliest freakin stroller in the world, and it really is.

In a different store, there was a woman with a broken bugaboo, the salespeople were fixing it. My Mom and I were looking at the different strollers (I want a Peg I think) and she was just shocked that someone would pay that much for a stroller... anyway, the woman with the broken bugaboo saw us looking at it, and said that when she was pregnant, she thought it was the best thing in the world and bought one for herself and 2 of her friends as baby gifts, and now, she absolutely hates it, as do her friends... she walked over and pulled out a Maclaren Techno, and said "I bought this one, it is sooooo much better than that piece of crap [pointing to bugaboo]."

I thought it absolutely hilarious, especially since I have a Maclaren Techno, LOL.

But man, I'd love to be that womans friend. LOL

JaRylan

I saw this at a fancy baby store in Northbrook, IL.

They had it up on a shelf, and my Dad said that was the ugliest freakin stroller in the world, and it really is.

In a different store, there was a woman with a broken bugaboo, the salespeople were fixing it. My Mom and I were looking at the different strollers (I want a Peg I think) and she was just shocked that someone would pay that much for a stroller... anyway, the woman with the broken bugaboo saw us looking at it, and said that when she was pregnant, she thought it was the best thing in the world and bought one for herself and 2 of her friends as baby gifts, and now, she absolutely hates it, as do her friends... she walked over and pulled out a Maclaren Techno, and said "I bought this one, it is sooooo much better than that piece of crap [pointing to bugaboo]."

I thought it absolutely hilarious, especially since I have a Maclaren Techno, LOL.

But man, I'd love to be that womans friend. LOL

Wonder how much she spent on her carseat and if she bought those for her friends too? Sadly, we know what the usual answer to this question is. Maybe they need to make a carseat for each stage (baby, xrf, ff HWH, booster) that costs $10,000 and the prerequisite for purchasing it is that you have to make over a million a year. Think if they did that it would make Britney want to have and want to use it correctly?

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I refuse to buy a stroller that costs more than what I've paid for good decent cars! :p

LOL!!

I would pay a lot of money for a good stroller if it was my primary means of locomotion with my child AND/OR if I felt that it truly was worth the money, but a WHITE Bugaboo????? Yuck!!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Maybe it is "uncultred" of me to say this, but this stroller reminds me of Fraggle Rock or Sesame Street. :p

More photos...

101874BASKOSTER.jpg

101874BASKOSTER-1.jpg

101874BASKOSTER-2.jpg

101874BASKOSTER-4.jpg

Last edited:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
LOL, more like those OLD mouthless muppets...man...ick...

And I'm not just being sour grapes, I'd think that was a hideous design if it were on an affordable stroller, too :D (now that carbon fiber and leather maclaren? LOVE it!)

Splash

First picture, right above the left rear tire...

Um, is that guy in the red shirt doing something... inappropriate... to the one in the yellow shirt?

Starlight

Senior Community Member
I thought they were riding on a white "horse" or something of that nature, Estelle.

But it does look weird.

And I thought it looked like a muppet or sesame street type thing myself.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC