Thought I would introduce myself

lovemyfamily

Hi. I am new to the group. I am a SAHM to 2 boys. Brooks was born 9/13/01 and he is in a Britax Marathon right now, I have Regent in my signature, as he will be in it next week, when it arrives. He rides behind the driver in the 3rd row of my Suburban. Brady was born 7/4/03 and is in a Britax Roundabout, which expires in November 2007, and has been a GREAT carseat for us, as we purchased it new for DS#1 when he outgrew his infant seat. Once big brothers Regent arrives, he will be moving to the Marathon. He rides in the middle seating position in the 2nd row in our Suburban
We live in Spokane, WA, but have a vacation home/ranch in north central Idaho. We have 5 horses, and a mule at the ranch in Idaho, 2 of the horses spent their winter in Spokane with us. Here we also have a Great Pyrenees that will be 2 in June, her name is Tinkerbell (courtesy of my 5yo), we just call her Belle. My DH is a commercial pilot with US Airways, based in Phoenix, AZ, where I am from originally. We have been married since June 2000, we met when I was a flight attendant. We are working on baby #3. I suffered my 2nd miscarriage in January, so we are back to the drawing board.
Glad to find this board. Look forward to getting to know everyone.

ADS

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Welcome, Lori!!! Nice intro... The ranch in Idaho sounds great (I spent a summer in Central/Eastern Oregon and it's beautiful out there). Good luck with baby #3 :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC